Official B&C or P&Y scorer only question please??

just_a_hunter

This is for the folks on here that are official scorers.

Say a mule deer is missing his G1's; Does he still get 4 mass measurements credited twords his gross and net score?

I always thought you only take the H measurment at the smallest point on his main beam between his base and G2, and just use that number for both the H1 and H2 measurments.

Am I way off base (pun intended)? This is how I've always measured animals, but recently a reliable source told me I was wrong. Neither one of us is an official scorer so we really don't have a lot of argueing material against each other.

Thanks for your time.

Please don't reply if you aren't an official scorer. Not to be rude, but I don't want second hand knowledge.

Todd

When the point is broken or missing you can speculate what the length would have been and add that to the score. Like when you hear some one say their buck or bull had 20 inches broken off. No one can prove you wrong!
Wes

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-07 AT 08:10AM (MST)[p]You don't have to be an official scorer to know this information, it is available on all B&C score sheets. So, you just have to know how to read.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom