Official Free Stuff Thread

SLIVER

Very Active Member
Hey guys! Recently I had a good deed done on my behalf and I would like to pay that good deed forward. I have been going through my hunting stuff and realize I have a lot of good stuff that I just don't use anymore. Instead of selling it, I would like to give it away to you guys! If this stuff can go to a youth hunter, or someone new to the hunting community..... even better.

Here's how it works. I will post the item(s) one at a time as I am able to. The first person to reply to this thread, AND send me a text saying they want it will get it TJ@801-787-6639

I only ask for 2 things in return.

1. Please find ways to pay this good deed forward to someone else.
2. Please cover the shipping costs (unless you want to pick it up in person in Utah County). I'll include a receipt for shipping so you know I am not trying to inflate prices for my own gain.

All of these items are in used, but good working condition. Some of the bigger stuff may have to be in person only, as they will be expensive and a pain to ship.

Please let me know if you have any questions. This is my first time doing something like this so go easy on me if I make any mistakes. This should be FUN!

))--SLIVER-->

Last edited:
First up…..

AEB0E583-0AD1-442D-8D18-6483EAD3B9B7.jpeg

Awesome gesture. There are a few forums that have a thread like this. Hopefully Brian can make it a sticky and more people can participate.

Thanks Ca! It should be fun to do and hopefully somebody will get some good use out of this gear.

I do wiffy but there Xbox 360 games
I just have the old Xbox. Conqured Golden Eye 17 times. Probably the last thing I need is more video games. I need to get out and shoot my 6.5 CM at least once more before the hunts. I've been getting in shape for my antelope hunt. I might have a few things to donate around here. Lots of camo that doesn't fit anymore.

Another one, remember guys, these are first come first serve. If you know of someone who could make good use of this gear, have them get ahold of me.

CCE0E4F9-5E52-454F-9C8D-904D23A2F35C.jpeg
7E0B99E2-77D0-434B-A43A-A5D8FD7C07B9.jpeg

Eberlestock Side Scabbard with butt cover.
This will fit most scoped rifles.

So far so good.
Here’s another item up for grabs.

Snug fit soft spotter case. Made for angled 80mm spotters. This fit my vortex 20x60x85 angled spotter perfect without removing the eyepiece.
Straps on the bottom to attach tripod.
Text me and reply here to let me know if you want it.

TJ.
DDA1F8F7-77C8-4266-AE74-2F7A6B1FC782.jpeg
80228DD9-3C69-42D8-9D65-4D3867A93158.jpeg

And another…..

Tarantula hip quiver. These are great for practice or for 3D shoots. I have 2 of these and don’t need them both. I still actively use the other one and love it.
A pocket for some tools and another for your rangefinder.
AA9180B6-8F5C-4AB3-8E58-49774338C2E8.jpeg

And another…..

Tarantula hip quiver. These are great for practice or for 3D shoots. I have 2 of these and don’t need them both. I still actively use the other one and love it.
A pocket for some tools and another for your rangefinder.
View attachment 46328
I just got a bow and would love to get this!
Let me know what I need to do to have it thanks!

This is awesome! Where I am we have a site on Facebook called "Buy Nothing Orcutt" and we can post items we don't need and are willing to give away to someone who needs them. It is great to get rid of items that someone else finds value in. Good for you, Sliver. Got any Weatherby's laying around? Kidding.....

Good morning guys. I have been busy packing up and shipping all this free stuff.

All the items so far have been claimed and shipped, I’m still waiting on several people to pay for their shipping costs, but have total confidence they will hold up their end of the deal.

First item(s) of the week up for grabs are…..

CAFD571D-6AEF-4480-9DF5-633F654B13A5.jpeg
4CA268CE-3DB7-4A51-9460-54D8C0FE8004.jpeg

2 Moultree trail cameras. Please look up the model number for specs.
These are operational and in good condition. The tech is outdated, but they take decent pics and best thing…..they are free.

Remember to reply to this thread AND TEXT ME. I see texts much faster than responses to this thread. TJ@801-787-6639.
Thanks guys, this is getting good!

Another item up for grabs.
49A594B1-2746-4F87-AE3A-3A90D9482126.jpeg
AF26EB1F-F3DB-417F-8F0B-D63AB39AF3CF.jpeg

This is the Snug Fit pistol case.
it is molded for a Springfield XD, but will fit any compact or sub compact semi auto pistol, and has a spot for 1 extra magazine.
Let me know if you want it.

Good morning guys. I have been busy packing up and shipping all this free stuff.

All the items so far have been claimed and shipped, I’m still waiting on several people to pay for their shipping costs, but have total confidence they will hold up their end of the deal.

First item(s) of the week up for grabs are…..

View attachment 46612View attachment 46613
2 Moultree trail cameras. Please look up the model number for specs.
These are operational and in good condition. The tech is outdated, but they take decent pics and best thing…..they are free.

Remember to reply to this thread AND TEXT ME. I see texts much faster than responses to this thread. TJ@801-787-6639.
Thanks guys, this is getting good!
My Dad would love this!! I just sent you a text. Thanks Sliver.

The Trail cameras are claimed. Thanks Homer and Wiszard. I'll send you guys shipping information tomorrow if all goes well.

TJ

Looks like the snug fit case will be picked up tomorrow. If the pickup falls through I’ll let you guys know.

Well so far so good. Everything that has been shipped has had the shipping reimbursed! Thanks everyone.

Another one up for grabs!
0DE225BA-9C2A-4B27-8717-1FDF6B40B763.jpeg

Wyoming knife, stainless, with case.
Let me know if you want this guy.

One more…….for now.

E207ECCA-268F-446A-9A2A-313EA86C251A.jpeg
E644B6E0-604E-4408-B588-4B3158038DB7.jpeg
Pole Cat mono pod. I should have probably measured this before listing it, I’ll add height when I get home and throw a tape on it.

Alright guys, the most recent 3 items have been spoken for and should be shipping out in the next day or so.

more items on the way…….

Good afternoon guys!
All items posted so far have been claimed and shipped. All shipping payments have been received. This seems to be working well so far.

I will post some more items next week when I have a day off work.
Thanks
TJ

Hey guys! Recently I had a good deed done on my behalf and I would like to pay that good deed forward. I have been going through my hunting stuff and realize I have a lot of good stuff that I just don't use anymore. Instead of selling it, I would like to give it away to you guys! If this stuff can go to a youth hunter, or someone new to the hunting community..... even better.

Here's how it works. I will post the item(s) one at a time as I am able to. The first person to reply to this thread, AND send me a text saying they want it will get it TJ@801-787-6639

I only ask for 2 things in return.

1. Please find ways to pay this good deed forward to someone else.
2. Please cover the shipping costs (unless you want to pick it up in person in Utah County). I'll include a receipt for shipping so you know I am not trying to inflate prices for my own gain.

All of these items are in used, but good working condition. Some of the bigger stuff may have to be in person only, as they will be expensive and a pain to ship.

Please let me know if you have any questions. This is my first time doing something like this so go easy on me if I make any mistakes. This should be FUN!

))--SLIVER-->
Great IDEA Silver

Okay guys. Just in time for waterfowl season are these FREE Cabelas 5mm neoprene stocking foot waders in wetland camo. Size M/Lg tall.
F07E02BD-4955-4F1D-9390-0AD3658BB665.jpeg
3FEF4550-967A-41EB-90EF-6D9FF5D5564A.jpeg
D6274D0F-4B9C-4CD1-8443-C7F11152A2F2.jpeg
These have been stored inside and had no leaks the last time I used them.
Remember to please send me a text @ 801-787-6639 so I know who has first dibs.

I should be able to ship today or tomorrow and will let you know how much shipping will be.

Thanks for participating, this has been fun!

Next FREE item is a brand new soft gun case. I don’t think this would fit a scoped rifle, but it would be great for a shotgun or a gun with open sights.

62914C32-DEAD-45BF-941D-8B2E3E9731D5.jpeg
DDF12CBA-C4A9-4C73-89B2-0E72CF939DE8.jpeg

Phone Skope phone case for a iPhone 11pro.
This is the case only and not the spotter adapter.
Free to you if you can use it.
Shipping costs need to be covered.

Please let me know via Text @8017876639 and a response here.
Thanks!

IMG_1852.jpeg

Vortex Rangefinder pouch - Wouldn't turn down a few $ for shipping but up to you.

I used it on a muzzy hunt to hold some extra powder tubes.

Ecnfaovh.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom