Official P&Y Scorer?

There's an Archery Shop in Santa Rosa, if that is close to you. You should be able to find out from them. There is only one B&C measurer in SR.

Brian

Thanks Again Kilowatt! I appreciate the help. I've had that list for a while, just haven't wanted them measured bad enough to drive a couple of hours. Nothin' too special just a 110" blacktail and a 73" antelope. buckspotter7

Those are good animals, get'em scored!

As an FYI, P&Y is having a measuing clinic at the end of the month in Sacramento to train a handful of new measurers. One guy is from Santa Rosa, if you can wait a couple more weeks, it'll save ya some drive time.

Arrowslinger,
Thanks a lot for the heads-up! That's awesome. After the 2 year drying period they've had, I guess I can wait a few more weeks. buckspotter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom