Offrange oryx

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
Anyone had any luck on the offrange orys hunts! Due to multiple elk hunts in October and my son get bronchitis we only had a couple days to hunt . He made it count! Apologize in advance for the photos but both phones dies shortly after. Post some OFF RANGE ORYX on here !
65755kimg0803.jpg

48528kimg0800.jpg

Congrats Bugle. Was wondering how your hunts were going.
Nice Oryx. Good luck on any of your remaining hunts if you have any left!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-18 AT 08:29PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-18 AT 08:29?PM (MST)

Thanks fellas! 39 n change! Been so busy just got back from a lion hunt now! Been so busy since August. Beautiful pics of the other oryx here!!!! Thanks again guys!
Paul I'll be down on ur side of the country in December. Apre 6 .
Here's a pic of bull my brother hammered .
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2018/8829059783.jpeg

>Stud bull. That dec hunt
>is a blast. I
>like that your brother smiles
>in his pics.

He's gotta better smile ,he had braces as a kid ???

Congratulations to u n your son raising them right. Awesome animal I have tag 4 offrange in dec.Hope to get a shot at one also not trophy hunting first time oryx hunting.Scouted some near WSMR no sightings yet. Open to suggestion on areas I should try .Any n all help appreciated thanks in advance

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-18 AT 04:24PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2018/732908c0388e446d849cb9534a14bd160a833.jpeg
Nothing like some oryx meat! Congratulations guys we truly are lucky to be able to hunt these amazing animals.

I know there are a bunch of Oryx that hang out in the northeast corner of WSMR, up by Carrizozo. Might try the north side of hwy 380 up there. Just be warned, I have never looked for them there and don't know if that is private land or not. Other than that, you are on the right path by scouting the perimeter of WSMR. I wish you luck!

>>Stud bull. That dec hunt
>>is a blast. I
>>like that your brother smiles
>>in his pics.
>
>
>He's gotta better smile ,he had
>braces as a kid ???
>
So he was the favorite. hahaha

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom