O'h how I wish!!

N

NMhuntnutt

For three outta the last four years Today had been my opener , as the NM antelope muzzle loader hunt opened just a couple hours ago ..I sit here and wonder how its going up there at San Antonio , I've got a couple friends up there and ,O'h how bad I wish I were up there , huntin pronghorn is such a huge blast ! Any antelope hunters PLEASE feel free to share your story , love to hear em.....NMhuntnutt

NMHUNTNUTT

AHH SORRY MAN...U DIDN'T GO WITH UR FRIENDS..I WENT W/ MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS WHO HAD 2 LICENSE AND WE HELPED EACHOTHER AND WE GOT 8" AND 14" SAT MORNING AT 6:11 AM AND THE SECOND AT 9:37 AM...EXCELLENT HUNTS...I WISH I DREW THAT PERMIT BUT NOT..ILL KEEP TRYING...

VINIHUNT

Vini thats great man , congrats to you and your buddies . I saw one of my friends that has a tag , and he said it was pretty rough this year . He said all three of them missed over the weekend ,my friends wife missed a super buck right up along th CO. border , the wind kept blowing her hair over her face and she couldn't get a good rest , she put her head up too close to the scope and when she took the shot it belted her pretty good. They are gonna give em hell tommorrow , so hopefully they can get a buck or two ...NMhuntnutt

Vini , go see me at work , I work at Office Max over by Albertsons , we'll go get some lunch sometime ....Larry

sure nmhuntnutt

what s up with ur friends hunting with antelope...hope good news!!!!

for sure...we get to meet eachother....and have a lunch...but u know work kill me all the time....

vinihunt

I didnt draw out neither, oh well.... better luck next yr. if GOD permits.Happy hunting >>>----> "star" from Bosque Farms NM