Oh No! Shooter and Gonzo indicted

H

huntindude

A Texas grand jury handed down indicments for Cheney and Gonzoles for Cheneys organized crime activity and Gonzo for halting an investigation into it.

So it begins, the investigation and iddictments to come for this administration should keep us entertained for some time . Bush will be out before he can pardon him, that's too sad.

I'll bet they only allowed screaming liberals to sit on the grand jury right? that's why they got indicted? yeah in south Texas I'll bet that's what happened.

Dude I could not pass this one up, since you asked about "screaming liberals in South Texas".
Everyone knows that the biggest population group in south Texas are Hispanic and about 3/4 of them are illegal. So you are right again!!!

RELH

P.S. If it matters, I have never liked Cheney and would not mind seeing him go down. Him and Rumsfeld, Sec. of Defense, were two of Bush's biggest mistakes.

Maybe so but if they're wetbacks how did they get on the grand jury? Texas is a red state by the way, 202 were you on the jury?

Hi fellas,

How you guys been? Sorry to miss out on the last month or so I've been doing a lot of traveling the last month. I did 23 presentation in 8 states over 2 weeks. I got to give credit to any politician, I would not want that kind of schedule for 20+ months.

As for Shooter and Gonzo they will hopefully get what they deserve with a big pretty red bow tied to it. Of course, Dubai does not have extradition laws so it will interesting to see what Shooter does.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom