OK Muzzleloader buck

3TOE

Very Active Member
I came back to OK again this year for the tail end of the muzzleloader season. My first evening out on the 28th we had wind from 30-48 mph. As luck would have it 5 minutes before legal shooting light ended, this guy came strolling through at 60 yards. OK has been good to me once again & my Paramount chalked up its first animal. ??
B1977AC9-4175-47F3-ABAB-FFC43F5408AA.jpeg

FA97CD0A-F5C2-4EA8-A979-7FC5A7DD514F.jpeg

Nice buck. Good job. My in laws were from OK and I always wanted to do a WT hunt there...... but alas, I waited to long.

Nice buck. Good job. My in laws were from OK and I always wanted to do a WT hunt there...... but alas, I waited to long.
I have been coming here turkey hunting for 11 or 12 years, but this is my third deer hunt. This place is pretty amazing. It’s surprising the amount of game you see with the wide open terrain.

Thanks guys! Well the season ended yesterday. Unfortunately my dad & our buddy didn’t tag out. They both saw deer, but the better bucks just didn’t cooperate. I think the pre rut action is a little late for this area. The cooler weather is just now moving in. Last week they had temperatures in the low 90’s which isn’t normal at all for this time of the year in this area. Overall it was a great time & I enjoyed hunting with my dad. Hopefully next year his health will improve some & we can try again to get him a good deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom