OK PEAYDAY,ODDS PLEASE?

H

HELL_ON_WHEELS

Howdy Don,
Not trying to stir anything here(You know me better than that)
Just wondering if you can have somebody post the odds on the Expo Drawing Please?
I think if they get posted alot of the boys that ain't happy will see why everybody that applied didn't draw?
Come on Don,who says you can't play Powerball in Utah,lol!

Here you go:

SFW Auctioneers, 1:1
SFW associates, 1:2
Everyone else, 1:2,000,000

Anyone know where I can learn to be an auctioneer? :)

OMG! this hell_on_wheels freak shows up and thinks he owns the place. How come you think your important enough to go demanding odds all the sudden, MR "I aint got many posts" guy.????

Drop the lol and all. We know your a mean mean man. He's probably afraid to respond to you. He's worried his truck might get tuned! ROFL!

stinky?
"owns the place" (lol)
"mean"?
He ain't skeered!
Me & PEAYDAY go back a ways,problem is I'm not close enough to him to pull a tag,lol!

One more thing stinky!
If you don't start being nice I'm gonna have QTPie put the chain back on your neck and have her Yank it every few minutes,lol!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-10 AT 07:50PM (MST)[p]25000 at the expo, if everyone put in for only one hunt your odds would be 1/125.

Hey HELL_ON_WHEELS, if you and Don go so far back why don't you just give him a call or email him and ask instead of pontificating on a forum.

>Hey HELL_ON_WHEELS, if you and Don
>go so far back why
>don't you just give him
>a call or email him
>and ask instead of pontificating
>on a forum.

lol...wtf would that be ???

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Well Boyd,
Don't really know what your problem is?
I asked PEAYDAY if he'd post the odds?
I don't need to call him on the phone.
He'll either post them or he won't,that's totally up to him,doesn't matter to me either way.
I know the odds ain't good,but neither are the odds in Vegas!
Again,don't really know what your problem is?

I have the overall odds for the last 3 years, only by species, SFW didn't want to give me too much information. When I get back home to my computer, I will post them in my "Expo Rigged" thread.

Snowman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom