Ok... Who drew a tag

Struck out - helped a new hunter and friend Apply .....Of course he drew !?
My son did draw though so at least there is that.

Congrats to everyone who has drawn, some exciting tags mentioned! I’ve drawn 4 skunk tags so far. My speedgoat application was a long shot, so at this point I’m really hoping To draw an elk tag. Any word on credit card hits for elk?

Drew 033 3rd season. See how this hunt goes I’m sure it won’t be easy with the easy draw odds on it. Open to anyone’s information or help on this unit that has hunted it.

Drew 033 3rd season. See how this hunt goes I’m sure it won’t be easy with the easy draw odds on it. Open to anyone’s information or help on this unit that has hunted it.
Drew the same tag. First time in that unit. Good Luck!!

I sat out this year.. points, otc elk kick around the idea of a LO deer tag. Dad drew 44 deer and unit 40 elk. Little bro has a 61 elk tag and my best friend drew a sheep tag and another good friend pulled a moose tag so I’m full time camp b@tch this fall as far as Colorfornia hunts go

Drew 2nd season deer unit 35... and 4th season elk unit 14. Only looking to keep one of these tags. Which one would you keep? Both were second choice so I know they are mediocre but still looking forward to a hunt this fall! Thanks!

My app for a unit that was 40% last year with 10 PPs didn't pan out this year will 11.

But we drew out 1st season, killer meat elk hunt.

Weird, we have 2 antelope hunts and a elk hunt, but nothing for deer.

I still have a couple of longshots, but me and longshots never seem to work.

Holy Cross Wilderness early season deer. Never been there but gonna figure it out. Busy summer coming.

I drew Dec. 1 eastern plains rifle license. Didn't think I would draw. And it is real close to my Kansas hunt which starts just a bit later. Sure would be nice to double up on big bucks.

2nd season deer without points at home, I expected this one.
U usually do pretty good in your home unit? The reason I ask is the age old question is it better to hunt familiar country in a less sought after tag or hunt a highly sought after tag in a unit u know nothing about???

U usually do pretty good in your home unit? The reason I ask is the age old question is it better to hunt familiar country in a less sought after tag or hunt a highly sought after tag in a unit u know nothing about???
I do OK although I haven’t shot one in a few years, I’ve gotten selective and only want one bigger than the last one.

43 muzz elk didnt expect to draw it!!! Anyone got any tips or advice? Would be much appreciated excited to do some backpacking and some hard hunting.

43 muzz elk didnt expect to draw it!!! Anyone got any tips or advice? Would be much appreciated excited to do some backpacking and some hard hunting.
Very tough country, not super high elk densities but there’s some decent bulls to be had. Grew up in that unit and cut my teeth there. If your not in good physical shape and mentally tough it will eat your lunch for sure...

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom