Old Mule Deer Footage

BillyLif27

I’ve been looking for Rod Eastman’s old Extreme buck series for a while now and I just purchased parts 1 and 2 from eBay but have been unable to locate another of the last 3 parts of the series. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get these videos or anyone had any they were willing to sell? I also am looking for the 2nd volume of “In Pursuit of Magnum Mulies” from David Long. If anyone knows anything about these videos or has any of them any help is appreciated. Also looking for any other old live mule deer footage or images especially from the Wyoming winter range. Feel free to post any pictures as well. Thanks for any info!

You’re a couple years too late. I sold all of those VHS tapes and some others for $5 at our garage sale. Sold the VCR too.

You’re a couple years too late. I sold all of those VHS tapes and some others for $5 at our garage sale. Sold the VCR too.
I’ve been looking for a vcr since I bought those tapes too?. Any idea on how much they’re actually worth?

You might try Facebook. There are a couple of Wyoming hunting groups on Facebook. I've had luck finding stuff on Facebook with a post and question.

Where do you Live? I have a small tv with a vcr built in that you can have. Not something to send though. 801-694-9104

Where you located Billy. I will look through my old tapes to see what I have. Thank you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom