Oldoregon, Cass, Wrangler Merry Christmas

bowhunt

Long Time Member
You know what? You guys are alright!
It is admirable that you take such abuse on this site, yet you keep coming back. You all must have a great love for the outdoors.

Keep up your enthusiasm for Hunting, keep having fun, keep a good sense of humor. (because I do not think the ribbing is over.)

Remember that most everyone on here likes you, they just like giving you crap more.

But most of all remember to have a Merry Christmas.

I'll second that, Bowhunt!!!

Cas/o-o, wrangler....and all those other personalities.....
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Thanks for bringing a smile to our faces.....even if its usually at your expense!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-03 AT 01:47PM (MST)[p]Ya I'm with Tuff on that one. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanucka, Quanza(whatever you choose to celebrate) and Happy New Year to you or you guys whatever one it maybe.

Jake

Yup, you three are welcome at my fire anytime....Just make sure you bring your own cheese to eat with all the whining you three do!!!!!LOL!!. Pull up a log and (as Moosie would say) Have a pop!!. See ya at the campfire....

Merry Christmas guys. This is the only website I visit on a regular basis. You "young bucks" make me laugh!

Keep "Christ" in Christmas

jeremy, mulino oregon

Thanks fellas I really like this website and dont mind
the herassing sometimes Iam used to it from some of my
hunting buddies.

More and more people come on here and bash all they want.
Buncha ##### talkers.
Oh well let them say what they want. Their time is coming. What comes around goes around. Thank you and have a merry christmas.

-Cass

You "guys" have a very "ferry" Crispass, a happy Chaka Kahn and a butt rockin' Quanzuuhhh...... Which one is wearing the missletoe beltbuckle?
Eric
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom