OMG......E mail from UNR..(WHAT WERE WEEKS AWAY!!)

R

RACKMASTER

Dated APRIL 29TH "2010".....
SORRY "medication" LOL!!!
I went to look at my points I saw something new I thought ...it said "my letters"...so I clicked it and selected E mail sent!!!
...it resent last year draw results to me!!
It was a trip for about a minute, but then again I was freshly ston....ur!! umm!! medicated!
DOOD KUK!!loamahha
GOOD LUCK!!

9223dumbanddumber.jpg

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

It doesn't take Balls!

Just some Home Made Chili!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I did the same f'ing thing, I mistaking drew a South Eastern Tag last year and when the results were emailed to me again, I was pissed and thought I screwed up again!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom