OMG! We Can't Elect Her....She Hunts!!!!

To each their own. This helps one to understand the wide range of human thoughts and dispositions. The REALLY WIDE range. I'm glad such people are relatively small in number. To those who think our hunting freedoms are not in danger, this is useful reading. Clearly these folks would ban all hunting if they had the opportunity. Fortunately, as I say, I think they are a miniscule portion of the population.

Hunter Harry - It seems you are a bit obsessed with Palin, shes not running for president, don't worry hunting is going down the tubes for a lot of other reasons besides politics, I think you worry too much, most of America is not like polarized California

Piper,
If you saw the constant attacks on our hunting heritage here in Cali, You might get a little obsessed too.
Don't you see the attacks on her based on her desire to hunt?
Those attacks are on us.
Does that not upset you?
HH

A link to half truths, out and out lies, and pure hatred. I wish I was a democrat.....NOT!

Dang! I like that woman more every day!

Harry, I saw the photo of Thomas' great blacktail buck over on the "other" site. A little drop tine! Very nice. Tell him I said congratulations!

Steve

It would appear Annalouise 1 of 300+ million people will not be voting for McCain/Palin anytime soon. I have a feeling Annalouise tortures vegetables with boiling water, then ruthlessly hacks them in to smaller pieces with a dull knife, before ingesting them. When that doesn't suit her sadistic thirst she turns to fruits, slowly peeling away their skin, before the knife comes out again. Sadistic Witch!

I think it's cool that Palin hunts, fishes, and guts!

Harry, I just moved from California and I was curious how the hunting heritage is being attacked there?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-08 AT 06:59PM (MST)[p]Dang! that explains it all. Just another left wing liberal that left Ca. to infest another state with their distorted left leaning views. Must have migrated out of Feinstein-Pelosi country.

Harry, maybe you should fill him in on the mountain lion and bear hunting that the antis are against, he must of slept though it while here.

RELH

I have to admit! I've only been on this web site for a couple of years but my most favorite posters are from Kali! RELH, HH, MOSNAR (he don't really count), JB (he don't count either), Ell, Kilo, CAELKNUTS etc.

If I had to put up with all the BS you guys do I'd probably be a ditto head too. Keep in mind that some of us grew up in Utardia and have been assaulted by the craziest conservative baloney you have ever seen.

I think we are all tired of bucking the extremes at both ends of the spectrum.

Let's go huntin?

RUS

Rus;
What would make you think that we kali guys do not view you as a "ditto" head for the bent wrist lefties in our country.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom