On behalf of Stinky

tayhot

With Stinky being away from his throne, he asked me to post these pics for him. The first pic is the same as the last thread, just a better shot of the size of his body

5138stinkys_leop.jpg

This pic is of another male, just a tad smaller.

9428stinky_leop_ii.jpg

That first leopard is absolutely huge. An old, massive tom. The pelt would definitely look good on Stinky's wall. Good luck!

Eldorado

I've got to agree with eldo. I've never taken a big cat before bt that thinglooks massive to me. I told terra that if she wounds that cat I will go charging off in the bushes after him with nothin in my hands and only a knife between my teeth. I think I may even be willing to give both of my nuts for that cat.

You aint gonna have to give both them cuz that cat is gonna take one from you before you have a chance to offer it up if he is wounded. Man them things are down right gorgeous. That is gonna be one hell uva hunt for sure.

To help calm the nerves when shooting a leopard, remember to pick out one single rosette, and put a bullet right through the middle of it.

20419428stinky_leop_ii.jpg

If you listen to Eel and hit him on Eel's rosette you for sure will loose both your nuts....LOL. Eel needs to stick to shooting turtles.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Well, not THAT rosette! That was for illistration purposes only.:) I read it in Death in the Long Grass.

Eel

If she shoots it there maybe we can watch Stanky on YouTube getting mauled. Stanky will get eaten because we know those guides can outrun Stankys overgrown hide. You dont have to be the fastest in the group......Just faster than the muscle-bound American.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom