One Liners

Gunnihunter

Just heard this on “Carlson”, I wish it was mine, “It’s like finding a woman that cooks at a feminist rally.” Even my wife laughed. Post whatever you find funny or clever. Could be good.

!

archy.jpg

my Wife said I ruined here birthday....I didn't even know it was her birthday.

and I put three rounds into Kate McCarren

Michael Moore sure does look a lot like our newly confirmed transgender Federal Assistant Secretary for Health. Do you notice you NEVER see both in the same room together? And, Moore cleverly uses a hat and glasses as a simple disguise.

I think I'm onto something here. See for yourself! Who's who?

Levine.jpg

Moore.jpg

Someone has to have put his head on that monkey by now.

On a sad note, I look a little more Moore-esqe every year. :(

As I watch this new generation try to rewrite our history, one thing I’m sure of.... it will be misspelled and have no punctuation.
Thankfully there are those here that know how to correct spelling & punctuation errors.

BTW - Anyone here grab a pair of Lil Nas X - human blood infused "Satan" Nike sneakers that were just released?

Thankfully there are those here that know how to correct spelling & punctuation errors.

BTW - Anyone here grab a pair of Lil Nas X - human blood infused "Satan" Nike sneakers that were just released?
What celebs will do these days to keep from being a one-hit wonder...

You're a lot more optimistic than I am, Kev.

BTW, how the hell are you? Been a long time since we've conversed. I'm trying to put a time frame on it, but can't seem to get it right in my mushy mind...how many years ago did we first meet? I'm thinking maybe in the early 1980s or so? I'm pretty sure it wasn't earlier than that because I was in Colo. from 1974 to 1979.

Last edited:
My favorites:
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal Lobotomy"

"Better to remain silent and risk being thought a fool, then to speak out of turn and remove all doubt."

A women once said to Winston Churchill: "Prime minister Churchill, I think you are a horrible man. If I were married to you I would kill myself." He answered: "Madame if I were married to you I would let you!"

LaGriz55

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?*

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?*

A couple of my Dad's one liners
Useless as the **** on boar hog
Busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger
And my favorite, Keep it up and you'll get a number 10 boot planted for spring

Back when I was young my dad would say. If your hair gets any longer boy you will have to climb a tree to take sh$%, I miss my dad he's been gone for 6 years now. He got me started hunting at 8

When I was a kid, my gramps would pull out his "flask", which was Canadian Mist in a plastic syrup bottle off the saddle and smile and say "My mouths dryer'n a popcorn fart on the fourth of juuuuly."

SOME BODY STOLE MY WIFE'S CREDIT CARD, BUT THEY WERE CHARGING WAY LESS THAN SHE WAS...........................SO I LET EM KEEP IT !!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom