ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

coryb

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-12 AT 12:04PM (MST)[p]Finalized my broadhead tuning and sighting in to 60 yards today. I have most of my stuff packed and ready to rock for next weekend. Since the draw results I have shot my bow on 81 occasions for a total of 4,868 shots. Only 132 more until I hit my goal of 5,000. I wore out the string on my new bow in less than 10 weeks and have my second well broken in. How's the prep going for everyone else? Good luck to all. Valle Vidal, here I come!!!!!!!

Cory

I put the finishing touches on my broadheads today as well. Ready to get down there to 16A and finally see what all the hype is about. Good luck to everyone.

Should be a great hunt! Some nice bulls in the Valle this year and all signs are looking like an early rut. Bigger bulls with cows already! Younger bulls bugling already. Lots of rain, everything is green. Cool nights, down to the high 30's already some nights. I had this hunt last year, had an absolute blast. Good luck!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-12 AT 04:38PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-12 AT 04:35?PM (MST)

Good luck on your hunt I can't wait to get out there for my muzzleloader hunt. Keep us posted I hope you get a giant.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom