ONLY PROVES ONE THING!!!

B

bobcatbess

YOU COULDA STUCK ANYBODY IN THERE AGAINST THE CURRENT JACK-ASSES IN OFFICE & THEY'D OF WON IT!!!

HELL YA IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BLINDER THAN I THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!

BUT LOOK AT THE CHOICES,PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!

GAWD I'M SICK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

cmiddleton, first you call him the anti christ, um yeah ok , get some meds you doughnut! Then you say he isn't your president. Well NEWS FLASH, if your picking up your mail in the United States of America , come January, he IS your president.
You claim to be strong supporters of Senator McCain and to stand for what he stands for, well didn't you hear his words when he urged Americans to stand behind President Elect Obama and give him the respect he deserves. Did you not understand him when he called for the division between us to end, for us to work together as American citizens for the good of America. You claim to love this Country well step up and support and assist your leaders. Take a part in your Democracy instead of complaining. This country was built on blood and tears of true Americans, you do them no justice with your negative hate speech. As it was so humbly and elequinently said by OUR PRESIDENT, BARACK OBAMA...May God continue to bless the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. (that means you too cmiddleton!)

Well said.

This is what makes America the greatest nation on earth, the people have spoken and we'll all fall in line. look at the questionable election in 2000, many countries would have self destructed but not us we accepted it and it all blew over.

Obama did benifit from Bush and the fact he had no competition but you can't blame him. the people who hate him are to blame for their own loss.

Did anyone else on here watch the crowds in washington dc. They were all celebrating and waving the flag of the soviet union. Talk about lazy worthless people begging for and praying for more handouts. This is really a scarry day for americans.

490a1d7f3dc0b17e.jpg

When I die I'm leaving this world the same way I came in.......Accidentally!

"YOU COULDA STUCK ANYBODY IN THERE AGAINST THE CURRENT JACK-ASSES IN OFFICE & THEY'D OF WON IT!!!"

I believe your right!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom