opening day success

freaknasty

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-10 AT 03:00AM (MST)[p]7:40 opening morning 50 yards sweet huh

3891muley4.jpg

8884muley1.jpg

9782muley3.jpg

9334muley2.jpg

live to hunt hunt to live
god bless and good luck on all your hunts

Freak
what unit, he a nice buck like the pictures of him with the aspens in the background.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

That's a pretty buck! Love the wallpaper! Congrats

I just call em as I see em!

Congrats on a great buck! He does look nice. I bet I know exactly where you took him. Good country and quite a few deer the last time I was there.

Hey Freaknasty.......I was hunting up there too. Saw your buck Tuesday night with another smaller one. Set up an ambush Wed night but he never showed.....now I know why. The clear cuts up there are awesome but make for some tough walking with a load. Nice job - I ran out of water Friday PM & came out - going back in Sunday. Still have a buck tag to fill & an elk tag for 2nd hunt. Have had 3 nice bulls within 30 yds, biggest @ 14 yds but can't get one yet.

That is an awesome buck! Sounds like a great shot as well. Congrats on your success!

Heading to the hills in a week for some Elk.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom