OPPURTUNITY

That’s unfortunate. the hunters of utah decided about 3-5 years ago they want opportunity over quality. DWR sent out a survey and a majority of them who responded said they want to go hunting more

I’ll take the opportunity to go hunting every year and make the most of it instead of sitting home pissed off that I didn’t draw a LE/OIL/expo trophy tag and there’s nothing else I can do to go that year.

Utah sucks. Pretty bad right now. But it’s also pretty awesome at the same time. I can count on one hand how many times I would have got to go hunting in Utah over the last 10 years if there wasn’t anything other than LE trophy hunts available. Good thing that’s not the case! There’s plenty of OTC/general hunts to go on every year when the draws don’t work out (which is 99% of the time). If you don’t like the way utah does it, go hunt another state that’s more to your liking. I promise your applications won’t be missed by other hunters applying for tags, and your truck absent from the parking lot at the trail head certainly won’t be missed by others either.

Truck at the trailhead? Only if the trailhead is a parking lot where they offloaded the side by side!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom