oregon draw?

N

northwesthunter

When is the permit app. deadline for oregon did I miss it???Tks nwhunter

Yep, sorry to inform you that the deadline was May 15. Results should be posted by June 20, and then you could see what tags remain. Scott

I am stackin points in OR but often wonder if it's an excercise in futility. With only 2 1/2% of the tags going to NR and the number of quality units only so-so, seems like just a huge bowl of application rejection soup.

Zim from NW Indiana

>I am stackin points in OR
>but often wonder if it's
>an excercise in futility.
>With only 2 1/2% of
>the tags going to NR
>and the number of quality
>units only so-so, seems like
>just a huge bowl of
>application rejection soup.
>
>Zim from NW Indiana

A FRIEND OF MINE HERE IN CALI, DREW THE WAGONTIRE UNIT WITH 5 POINTS...and took two nice buck he took a 33" and his boy took a 27"...

Really? I will get my 6th point this year. Sounds like it might be worth researching for 2005. Can you tell me anything else about their hunt? Do you know if they hunted public land? Thx.

Zim from NW Indiana

>Really? I will get my
>6th point this year.
>Sounds like it might be
>worth researching for 2005.
>Can you tell me anything
>else about their hunt?
>Do you know if they
>hunted public land? Thx.
>
>
>Zim from NW Indiana

the story is in the hunting story sction page 3 titled, "Belated Birthday Buck"

That's funny, defiantly some kind of record for digging up old threads. ZIM has another post somewhere mentioning having like 22 OR points and asking about units. He mentions in this post that he had 6 but feels like it might be a waste. LOL

Oregon was a much better place for deer back in 04, really isn't even comparable nowadays.

True story. OR still has some good elk hunts but the mule deer situation is so bad it's depressing. it's stupid bad.

If I wasn't a resident I wouldn't waste my money applying in OR unless I had a lot of points already. it's a rip off for a NR as far as I'm concerned.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom