Oregon Poaching Operation

What in the hell is going on in that last video?! Not sure what authority those two had to do that. I’m assuming some, but you come sneaking up on me in the woods in camo like that and we’re getting in a gun fight. Not super smart tactics. Never even identified themselves

When I hunted on a private ranch with about 20 other guys, one of the guys set up a mounted buck in a rock outcropping so you could see it as you drove by on the way to the cabin. Several guys shot it but I drove by and never even noticed it.

At the end of the season we had a dinner and the ranch owner fined everyone who shot it $5. I was laughing my ass off until the owner fined me $10 for not seeing it. Then the laugh was on me. :mad:

LMAO Eel!:D
When I hunted on a private ranch with about 20 other guys, one of the guys set up a mounted buck in a rock outcropping so you could see it as you drove by on the way to the cabin. Several guys shot it but I drove by and never even noticed it.

At the end of the season we had a dinner and the ranch owner fined everyone who shot it $5. I was laughing my ass off until the owner fined me $10 for not seeing it. Then the laugh was on me. :mad:

Put Popeye's antlers on that mount...everbody from Utah,Colorado,Idaho and WYOMING would be stopping...

What in the hell is going on in that last video?! Not sure what authority those two had to do that. I’m assuming some, but you come sneaking up on me in the woods in camo like that and we’re getting in a gun fight. Not super smart tactics. Never even identified themselves
They used the ole "Derek Chauvin" move on him, glad he's ok otherwise we'd have more rioting in the mountains...

Might Be a Fake JP?

I Don't Really Know?

But I Found it on the Internet!

It Must Be Real!:D
Lol yeah that's fake. Caught a poacher with no weapons on him huh? Lol

Ohh these two rednecks with at least a 2 person camera crew just happens to sneak up onto him lol.

DNR did that on. Ranch I hunted in CO years ago. Placed right on a bend in the road as you were leaving the area. Hard not to see. We actually stopped and took pictures of the deer lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom