Oregon record book

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
For those of you interested in Oregon's big game records there is a smokin' deal on first and second edition books on ebay. I just received the two I bought and they are brand new in mint condition. And I mean mint. The bid is $20 right now. That's what I got mine for. 20 bucks for two books. This is at least the second time these have been listed by this seller. When first listed they had a "Buy It Now" price of something like $23 or $24. There may be a newer edition out but as an out of stater these are a great resource.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7304&item=7132615118&rd=1

Disclaimer: I am NOT the seller nor do I know the seller.

we picked up all three editions at a show in Redmond, Ore last year. I will have an addition to the 4th series if I decide to enter my buck.

Those books are good for drooling and dreaming though. I think they are like 29.99 each right ?

I bid on them Friday and was outbid. My highest bid was $30 but there was already a $30 bid so I waited to submit my bid of $31 until there was 20 seconds left. When I pushed to submit my bid I wasn't signed in. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! By the time I got signed in I missed the deadline. Fortunatly I recieved an e-mail saying I can buy them direct.
Wes

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom