Oregon results are up

Owyhee pronghorn for my son and I.

My friend's wife drew an E.John Day #1 sheep tag!

43rd year applying for an Oregon sheep tag for me, no luck!

Congrats Ron.
Nothing for me, not even a cow tag you could draw last year as a 2nd choice and I put it down as a 1st. Guys must be starting to move around.

ODFW white collar thieves with their 2 1/2% NR quota & outfitter welfare ripped me off again. I would have drawn 5 years ago without their bait-n-switch BS & $182 annual free money. Pathetic.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>ODFW white collar thieves with their
>2 1/2% NR quota &
>outfitter welfare ripped me off
>again. I would have
>drawn 5 years ago without
>their bait-n-switch BS & $182
>annual free money. Pathetic.
>
>
>***********************************
>Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club,
>NRA, UWC & DP Hate
>Club
Zim, Quit complaining about the draws in different states! Oregon didn't screw you! Utah didn't screw you! You just didn't have enough points to draw! Quit Bitchin'!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-15 AT 07:51AM (MST)[p]>Quit complaining about the
>draws in different states! Oregon
>didn't screw you! Utah didn't
>screw you! You just didn't
>have enough points to draw!
>Quit Bitchin'!

Ya no. Three tags would have been drawn in three states had it not been for bait-n-switch unethical business practices & outfitter welfare. Not an opinion. Just a fact.

Got my elk tag as expected, but I'm really excited about drawing a deer tag with 0 points! Only a 10% chance according to the draw odds. Normally my luck goes the other way, I had an 85% chance to draw an elk tag a few years ago and didn't. I can't whine about that anymore :)

Lots of us would be happy if the whiners just quit appying. Everyone knew the rules going in and chose to accept them. Knowing how to apply for draws based upon your points is all it takes. Besides, no one realistically goes to oregon for the buck of their dreams.

I'm headed to a NE mule deer hunt where I should have a chance at a 170ish buck, which is all I can expect. It only cost me my one point as a non resident in a six point zone. I LOVE THE OREGON SYSTEM!

I drew ditch cr. muzzy deer, east beatty's muzzy antelope, minam bull tag as a second choice and all of them take a back seat to the utah bull tag I finally drew. Hope eveyone else drew something they wanted. Good luck this fall.

Zim, you are getting screwed and as a resident I apologize. I hunt out of state more than in state and I'd be lying if I didn't admit OR hoses the NR .

Murderers Creek deer tag , crappy hunting anymore but a force of habit. and a Ochoco 1st elk tag for me.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-15 AT 07:54PM (MST)[p]I'd like to see Zim draw as much as anybody but he didn't draw because he doesn't have the points needed to draw. While I admit a 5% NR quota with half of those going to guides is criminal, posting your intended hunt unit and point totals on numerous forums every year doesn't help your chances. The guy that drew the tag this year had 19 points.

There are still 56 NR with 18+ points that bought point savers. With those top end hunts giving 1 or 2 tags it could be a long time before a guy with 17 draws.

>Lots of us would be happy
>if the whiners just quit
>appying. Everyone knew the rules
>going in
>I LOVE THE OREGON SYSTEM!
>

Ya no. That's the worst part. The rules were changed drastically in the middle of the game. The fact is NOBODY going in knew these "rules".

Back
Top Bottom