Oregon Spring Bear preference points for sale

Supertrucker

I have 4 people with 8 points @ $25 per point. So $200. I accept Venmo and PayPal (you pay fees). Upon payment I apply my hunter for your chosen unit and then forward info to you. PM me please.

Is this legal? Also, for anyone who pays for these, I have super hard to draw, Oregon bigfoot tags (resident or non-resident!) that I will sell you for $200. I accept Venmo and PayPal (I'll even pay the fees, so, better deal!) Upon payment I laugh all the way to the bank, oh, and then forward the info to you. PM me please.

;)

You didn't read the writing very well yourself or you'd know OR bear points are not a hot commodity. and you didn't say R or NR.

8 divided by 2 is 4 and that won't get you 754A and most of the other hunts are easy draws.

Good luck , odd way to make $136 bucks but whatever you're right it's legal.

Last edited:
8 points divided by 3 hunters is 2.66 which rounds up to 3 points per hunter which will get any hunt except 749A. My points are sold. One hunter bought some for Snake and the other bought 4 people for Sled.

There is no 749A.

Well you proved hunters are not above cheating but that shouldn't surprise anyone. but for an OR bear tag, now that's surprising.

Don't make that same mistake when you put in for them haha! Sounds there are some people out there that will want my bigfoot tags! Forward me their info, they must have money to burn!

Seems a little greedy.. This is why Colorado went to groups average is the person with the lowest points and that sucks for those of us with kids coming up and not being able to average our points and take them hunting.. To each their own..

I don't think it's a major problem in OR but it's too bad everything has to be exploited for profit. somewhere in OR are a few hunters who paid their dues building some points for a bear tag and they just got kneecapped by cheaters.

Back
Top Bottom