ORYX CAPE

C

crazyaboutcoues

My Taxidermist just informed me that my ORYX cape from Last year got ruined somehow long story short I need a cape for a 33" sized Bull. If anyone knows of someone that might have an extra please let me know Thanks

Tommy

www.gilawildernesshunting.com

I gave mine to my taxidermist from my April hunt give him a call and tell him kevin sent you. you can probably get it pretty cheap Brian Mosley at 505-632-6736. I would take some tips on D-I-Y barbary. Good luck and let me know how it turns out.
Kevin

Oh yeah I forgot you own that business I have been to your site many times. You really have a great looking business going. I drew a unit 23 second rifle hunt for Coues I would definitly be interested in some help for that. I am leaving for Alaska on Wensday I will get a hold of you when I return and see if we can meet up.

Jordan

Tommy,
Hey, call my friend Ken Watkins of High Sierra Taxidermy in
T or C. His number is 894-6017. That guy get a lot of Oryx come through his shop and may have a couple of extra. He is darn good at mounting them too!! Tell him that Jeff from Silver City told you and he will treat you good!
Jeff

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, weapon in one hand, calls in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Tommy, Bryan is a good guy, if he has one he will be very fair with you.

I hope I end up with one this August! If I do and I decide to do a European mount I might have one for you as well...

Sean

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom