oryx offrange

hey crazy..

ask diamondj..he went in april...and got one! he might give u some information...don't know anybody with May tag....try huntin around Bingham...

if u see one, any oryx, shoot!! good luck

vinihunt

Oh man I have got the tip of all tips for you give me call and we can talk one of my buddies ran into a little herd the other day when he was out calling coyotes. We both work on White Sands and he said there was two as big as he as ever seen with them. 505-216-9538

any luck yet went out last thrusday to try and find some box turtles and saw 8 oryx right around the old tanker along the west fence line would have been about a 150 yard shot. biggest one was about 37inches and was bull all of them where mature animals. Been hunting them offrange for last 6 years and has gotting tuff. If u see one i would recomend u shoot it no matter how big it is. Anyway goodluck ill be huntin with a friend of mine next month in july.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom