Oryx pics

For you Oryx junkies out there. Found some nice ones out today with @PAgoneWest

J

Screenshot_20200322-191934_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20200322-191911_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20200322-183201_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200322-190648_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200322-182655_Gallery.jpg

Amazing pics man. Love hunting them oryx and hope to get out there again this yr.
I dint have the facts but heard the biologist ordered 1000 female oryx to be harvested a couple weeks ago on private. Overpopulated...

An oryx tag this year would be most awesome.

Then again, we'll see what Barrera's governor says at 3 pm today. :LOL:

Last edited:
I applied for the first time this year, I never really had a big desire to hunt them but recently think it would be pretty cool to hunt them, plus I hear they are pretty good to eat.

Yes, thank you for sharing. I was down there in late December but didnt get any good pics of oryx. If you dont mind I'm gonna grab a screenshot or two.
Crazy cool animal and that desert is some awesome country.

Thanks for sharing, pretty sure these guys are off range. An off topic comment..... still would like to see our NMGF allow these critters transplanted into multiple area in our state in which they would thrive. Tremendous opportunity for those us who love hunt

Excited that I drew on range again, two years in a row now. I'm looking forward to hunting these beautiful animals on the Rhodes Canyon hunt again in December. I'll be holding out for that trophy broken horn!!!:LOL:

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom