Oryx population

PthLesTrvld

Finally drew an oryx tag (off-range) after trying since coming pack from the service. Put in time e-scouting and marking tanks. Well hunted the last three days near BDA WMA on BLM and have only seen one small oryx out of shot range and moved into private before I could get a shot.

To those who have been fortunate to either hunt or help other through the years have the population number decreased the last ten years much like the other large game species?

Anyhow, as deflated as I am from these opening days I’m eager to get my work days wrapped up and head back out again.

Oryx off range has increase over the last 5ish years. With more tags issued out I think it will start to decrease over the next 5 yrs. Harvest has been averaging around 50% the last few years so there is still plenty out there off range.

Oryx off range has increase over the last 5ish years. With more tags issued out I think it will start to decrease over the next 5 yrs. Harvest has been averaging around 50% the last few years so there is still plenty out there off range.

I'm thinking if we have the monsoon and fall we're supposed to have, there will be a population spike.

Thank you all for your replies. Hunting oryx is completely new for us and as I’ve talked with family who placed in the area we hunted and others at work it’s just a matter of some good timing and patience. One of the guys from works buddy dropped one today not far from where we were.

I certainly hope their numbers increase as they are one of my favorite game meats.

I think the off range hunt has always been a grind unless you have some solid intel. Its been a long time since we have drawn that tag even though we put in every year. We hunt that country for deer and sheep and we are seeing them in more places, but, by no means are they easy to find or all over the place. They move quite a bit. The rains will help you. Find fresh tracks and focus your efforts there.

NMPaul and roadrunner gave you excellent advice. "find fresh tracks and focus your efforts there". That was the best advice I received 5 years ago when I was learning to hunt them.

I don't think the population of oryx off range is significantly different than it was 5 or 10 years ago. In certain places that get hunted harder, that could be true. The total NM oryx population has increased over the last 10 years.

My only oryx tag was an off range and I drew it about 5 years ago. I learned a lot on that hunt. Since then I've helped friends kill 1-2 oryx every year (on and off range). I have 3 friends with tags this year that I hope to join in on their hunts.

Off range oryx has never been easy. For off range I do think walking and glassing are more effective ways of spotting oryx than driving roads. I've watched multiple off range oryx take off after vehicles show up. The ones that don't run from vehicles will get shot at 10 months of the year.

I've found off range oryx on every perimeter of the "range" (North, South, East and West). There certainly are places off range that hold more oryx. As a general rule I do think staying within 10 miles of "the range" is good advice. I do think the highest concentration of off range oryx will be found within a mile or two of the "fence". Some places that had many off range oryx a few years ago may now have very few off range oryx. Feed and hunting pressure are two of the biggest factors for finding off range oryx. Most areas have enough feed for at least a few oryx but those areas that have better feed will always attract more oryx.

Oryx don't need as much water as other big game animals so don't let dry tanks/lack of water in an area keep you from hunting an area. Let fresh sign/tracks determine your interest in hunting an area. Water tanks are certainly a good place to check for fresh tracks and sign. While calling coyotes this winter, I did check out one of my off range oryx spots and saw the water tank was dry and there were very few oryx tracks and no new tracks in the area. So a dried up water source can have some effect. If you don't find fresh sign in an area, it is better to keep covering ground and check out a different place. When you find a place with fresh tracks and sign, consider doing some hiking and glassing in that area.

In general the first 3 hours of daylight and last hour of daylight have been the best for glassing oryx during the summer in my experience. However, I've seen enough oryx out feeding or walking around when it is 90 or 100 degrees that I still spend plenty of time glassing mid day. I've also glassed up many bedded oryx. They sometimes find a shady spot but I've seen many bed out in the open hot sun. Even though it isn't fun hiking in the mid day heat, I think that can be effect use of your time if you haven't seen an oryx but are in an area with plenty of fresh sign.

Good luck and thank you for your service! Off range oryx isn't easy but you have a whole month to get it done. Enjoy the adventure. If you killed one already, your adventure would already be over. If you put the time and effort in, there is a very good chance you will get one.

Last edited:
I will add, oryx do move around at night. We have never walked and glassed. We drive and glass frequently, think "run-n-gun" turkey hunting. Have killed 8 off range in our household and have hunted anywhere from 1 hour to 7 days total. Had opportunities every day on the 7 day stretch.

I will add, oryx do move around at night. We have never walked and glassed. We drive and glass frequently, think "run-n-gun" turkey hunting. Have killed 8 off range in our household and have hunted anywhere from 1 hour to 7 days total. Had opportunities every day on the 7 day stretch.
Drive and glass is without a doubt the best way to do on range hunts. In some areas off range, drive and glass will work very well. In some areas off range, hike and glass is much more effective. Sometimes I'm only doing a 200 yard hike and other times I'm hiking a mile or more. There are so many roads in the off range area that it doesn't make sense to hike more than a mile in most areas. I've watched many oryx take off and run from vehicles before the people in the vehicles ever had a chance to see them. I also prefer to hike than drive around a vehicle. I can't argue with success, 8 off range oryx is twice as many as I've been a part off.
I would agree that they move more at night I've put out cameras in the past and almost every oryx I get a picture of is at night.

Great information and recommendations yall! I appreciate the insight; I’ll say that much of what you all shared definitely was eye opening and challenged my thoughts and assumptions compared with other big game animals.

I’m so anxious after hearing about my primos buddy that I came back early this evening, haha. Will keep you all posted. I’d also like to thank those that pm me. What was a general question about population numbers brought many of you to offer undeserved help. This is why this forum is what it is.

Drive and glass is without a doubt the best way to do on range hunts. In some areas off range, drive and glass will work very well. In some areas off range, hike and glass is much more effective. Sometimes I'm only doing a 200 yard hike and other times I'm hiking a mile or more. There are so many roads in the off range area that it doesn't make sense to hike more than a mile in most areas. I've watched many oryx take off and run from vehicles before the people in the vehicles ever had a chance to see them. I also prefer to hike than drive around a vehicle. I can't argue with success, 8 off range oryx is twice as many as I've been a part off.
I would agree that they move more at night I've put out cameras in the past and almost every oryx I get a picture of is at night.

Add 6 more off range I've been part of and 3 more that should've connected but missed (multiple times at multiple oryx). All drive and glass. If you're hunting the hill country, hike and glass has its benefits.

They can definitely keep out of sight when down in the bottom of the swells that you thinkn s flat ground but it truth isn't.

good luck PthLes! All it takes is lots of gas, glass and time off work, is what I’m hearing. :) Stay after it and report back.

Someday NM will take my dirty NR dollars and I’m gonna do this hunt too! Something about it captures my imagination.

Hey y’all,

Update: Hit it hard the past four days utilizing many of the recommendations you all graciously provided. Had good thunderstorms Tuesday and drizzles Wednesday that cleaned the ground and made tracking easier. However, didn’t find too many tracks but the ones that were there were doing the fence line hop scotch. Couldn’t glass or catch ‘em crossing but glasses three Wednesday evening. Was able to walk/crawl to 480yds but didn’t feel comfortable with the shot. Ended up watching them graze up and over the ridge as night fell.

Still figuring it all out and connecting some dots, but its always fun being in the field with you father. Will update next week when I return after work. Several hunters coming in for the weekend; hopefully gets the oryx moving more.

I’d like to give a huge thanks to Mozey. This gentleman has been nothing short of amazing! Gracias sir

“The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get back up eight”

BIG thanks to Mozey for his mentoring this newbie through this hunt! Much appreciated to Pete Vigil from 505 Outfitters for offering to help me and sharing his insight. Thank you to all who responded to what was a general question with generosity and humility! NO ONE SUCCEEDS ALONE OF n this adventure called life.

Story to follow after a ibuprofen party and some sleep.

70812559138__5E9D69EA-0D87-44F0-A7C6-9941A6237BEA.jpeg

70812616622__D7E8DCFA-84A8-40A8-9E5C-EDE85DCF3CFE.jpeg

IMG_3354.jpeg

BIG thanks to Mozey for his mentoring this newbie through this hunt! Much appreciated to Pete Vigil from 505 Outfitters for offering to help me and sharing his insight. Thank you to all who responded to what was a general question with generosity and humility! NO ONE SUCCEEDS ALONE OF n this adventure called life.

View attachment 112818

View attachment 112819

View attachment 112820
Solid work! Love the rock ?

View attachment 112818

View attachment 112819

View attachment 112820
That will make a great mount. I did not realize how pour the off range NR draw odds are until I just looked them up. Great job.

View attachment 112818

View attachment 112819

View attachment 112820
Way cool! Congrats!

Here goes…

My Father and I started this hunt out the gate with three days to test the waters before returning to work. Neither of us having any experience chasing these beautiful creatures but a ton of motivation. My cousin had hunted them last year, having a few shot opportunities with one hit, but unfortunately was unable to recover the animal. He was kind enough to share the info about the area he had hunted so this was a start.

We spent these three days getting high and glassing for many hours each day. We spotted one lone oryx but could not locate the animal once we attempted to put in a stalk. Left those initial few days pretty miffed and wondering if the area or numbers were of substance (hence this post).

Returned home to hear about my cousins buddy having had success in the same area shortly after us leaving. Combined with all of your insights and encouraging words I had renewed vigor and couldn’t wait to get back on it! Muzey in particular reached out and shared some good information regarding hunting these amazing creatures and how to approach the landscape.

Upon returning not much changed and it looked like more of the same the first day; lots of old sign and no visual sign of oryx. The next morning a storm front moved in and some heavy rains sanitized the range generously. Still no sign or sight of oryx. It was the same old story “If I had a deer or antelope tag boy I’d have slayed em”. The only thing having success was the damned mosquitoes.

We got going the next morning to find some fresh tracks but the earlier sign showed the oryx crossing into the BDA. Now, at this point I had not visited the BDA website and let me just share this for those who do not know; YOU CAN HUNT THE EAST SIDE OF THE BDA (end soapbox?)! We dropped lower south and as I was glassing I caught what was a light unnatural tan/grey to the west. Now many domestic cow had a similar color and was expecting to see as much. However, what got me excitement was seeing the black stripe and tail running downs it’s hind! We were approximately 2.5 miles out and began our stalk in. After closing half the distance and crossing a fence line we came across a large amount of recent track (talk about uplifting the spirits). Marked the location on On X and continued our stalk. After getting within half a mile and locating the oryx grazing further up the slope I had my father hang back and began to work my way in; low crawling the last several hundred yards. I closed in to 478yds as they were about to break over the ridge and had 30 minutes left of shooting light. Didn’t feel comfortable with the shot and decided it was best to return the next morning with renewed hope.

Next morning we came in from the north thinking we could use the ridge to our advantage and hopefully glass them crossing into the area and working in to shooting position. This however proved futile as by noon no oryx were in sight. Decided to work down to where we saw the tracks the evening before and saw no fresh sign there or south several miles. It was a long somber walk back which also produced no sight or sign of oryx. Down trodden and beginning to feel that anxious self doubt we did what we shouldn’t have; left the location to hunt another area for the evening. This proved no better and closed the day knowing the best plan would have been to hold where we’d seen them the evening prior.

Friday morning we got out and worked the ridge we’d seen them with a few tracks crossing into private but no visual of animals and no tracks coming across into public (where’d the hell had they come across from I wondered). As much as I’d have liked to go back track the sign my father had to return home for some work.

By this time I was in a fever to find these animals! Got the clear from work so it was just a matter of getting my home boss to give the thumbs up. After failed smooth waxing poetic and then downright pleading I got the go ahead to get back at it. I spent Friday night home, washed up my gear, cleaned the barking stick, and got a solid 2.5 hours of shut eye before heading back in country.

Saturday morning I decided to revisits the area to the north we’d seen track going into the BDA. Wasn’t seeing fresh sign other than what I’d already locate, nor visual on any animals. Decided to head back to the truck and run the fence line. As I was glassing I saw that a vehicle was stopped a mile up ahead. As I approached I saw gear laying about and discovered no one in the side by (which was parked smacked dab in the middle of the two track; I know, I know, when you gotta boogie you boogie). As I was walking back to the truck I saw a jacket and spotting scope on the BDA side of the fence laying in the ground. Imagine my surprise ?. Looked at my phone and had cell service, so some quick google and a phone call discovered the eastern side of the BDA was open to the off range oryx; I’ll be damned! As I performed a little monster truck rally (drama added for effect) to pass the side by and several more miles I discovered some dog piles (if you know you know). Parked the truck (OFF THE TRACKS ?). I headed into the BDA and after a mile or so I discovered what could only be described as the “Cedar **** Monument”; more oryx scat that can be imagined but nothing fresh go figure. Worked my way west to the rim over looking the river valley and spent several hours glassing to no avail. 2.5 mile out and decide to work south to an area I hadn’t quite been able to make my way on foot to. Another dozen antelope and four deer later I was at my destination.

Now, I have to say; in time past I’ve almost had an epiphany prior to when I’m about to work into a kill. This time? I’ll tell you all I felt is that I was about to have a pleasant HIKE into beautiful country; that’s how confident I was by this point. I was 2 miles in when I felt my phone buzz. It was my father asking how it was going and if I’d had any luck. As I was typing my short response I slowly stepped out from a finger to see movement out of my left periphery. As I looked up I saw an oryx raising its head from what must’ve been the most succulent bite of its life; and it’s last…

It must’ve caught my movement because he quickly turned and took in my full glory ? and then broke into a full sprint for the rim. Without time to range I dropped to my knee (don’t ask me when I dropped my phone; I remember thinking I don’t have time for the shooting sticks but don’t remember dropping them either). I raised up and quickly guessed 200yds. I put my second drop reticle on its lower shoulder and watch a dirt plum burst over its back (*%#+ too high and LEAD you idiot). I quickly chambered another round and as he was about to ascend the rim I led his stride and let fly. He made two more strides with momentum and then dropped mid way up the rim. I chambered another round and he was flailing so that I couldn’t get sights on the left shoulder… screw it, head shot time (I ain’t losing this meat ?). I shot and his head dropped. I rechambered and kept on him for what felt like an eternity. After 2 days and 6 hours (all which took place in an estimated ten minutes) I found my phone and text my father I’d hit pay dirt! I approach the oryx and after confirming he’d expired I sent my prayers up high and thanked this beautiful creature for his part in the dance and nourishing of my family.

After looking him over this is where blessed intervention was understood and I thanked the Good Lord for my luck/blessing. My shot was far too foward and high. I caught him In the lower neck and severed his left carotid artery. This did however come at a price; as the ballistic traveled downward it continued on its course through much of the upper left back strap. Ask me if I was upset? Not at all, disappointed, yes, but I had achieved what I set out for (only by the Lords grace and kindness of many of you especially one in particular).

I’m not proud of my dressing. It was one of the sloppiest and rushed jobs I’ve done but as the Sun fell with haste and hoards and army and fire ants amassed for the feast I moved with urgency. My father came up on me literally as I had finished putting the first quarters in my pack for the hike out. Was only 2 miles from the truck but it was one of the most grueling pack outs yet. What a hunt I will always cherish and beyond elated my father was there to close it out and celebrate with me.

70812876032__5DAB3C84-1DD3-4693-AF45-7E0881A0354B.jpeg

IMG_3353.jpeg

IMG_3354.jpeg

Last edited:
CaHunter I will post later about the knife. I do want to share the story behind it. As far as the mount, I’ve never been one for mounts. No objections to it just most likely never felt I had the available funds as anytime I’ve had the. It could go to more needful things. Definitely would if I had the surplus enough. I will definitely euro mount this young bull, but my memories will not be caught in the beautiful cape or head of this oryx. Instead it will be kept in the memories of the beautiful people who were kind enough to help make it happen and the ones I share in it with.

That is so awesome--and a well earned reward for some significant effort on your part--will make those backstraps tastes even better. I'm envious that your dad was there to help you pack it out too. For me, that would be the cherry on top.

Here goes…

My Father and I started this hunt out the gate with three days to test the waters before returning to work. Neither of us having any experience chasing these beautiful creatures but a ton of motivation. My cousin had hunted them last year, having a few shot opportunities with one hit, but unfortunately was unable to recover the animal. He was kind enough to share the info about the area he had hunted so this was a start.

We spent these three days getting high and glassing for many hours each day. We spotted one lone oryx but could not locate the animal once we attempted to put in a stalk. Left those initial few days pretty miffed and wondering if the area or numbers were of substance (hence this post).

Returned home to hear about my cousins buddy having had success in the same area shortly after us leaving. Combined with all of your insights and encouraging words I had renewed vigor and couldn’t wait to get back on it! Muzey in particular reached out and shared some good information regarding hunting these amazing creatures and how to approach the landscape.

Upon returning not much changed and it looked like more of the same the first day; lots of old sign and no visual sign of oryx. The next morning a storm front moved in and some heavy rains sanitized the range generously. Still no sign or sight of oryx. It was the same old story “If I had a deer or antelope tag boy I’d have slayed em”. The only thing having success was the damned mosquitoes.

We got going the next morning to find some fresh tracks but the earlier sign showed the oryx crossing into the BDA. Now, at this point I had not visited the BDA website and let me just share this for those who do not know; YOU CAN HUNT THE EAST SIDE OF THE BDA (end soapbox?)! We dropped lower south and as I was glassing I caught what was a light unnatural tan/grey to the west. Now many domestic cow had a similar color and was expecting to see as much. However, what got me excitement was seeing the black stripe and tail running downs it’s hind! We were approximately 2.5 miles out and began our stalk in. After closing half the distance and crossing a fence line we came across a large amount of recent track (talk about uplifting the spirits). Marked the location on On X and continued our stalk. After getting within half a mile and locating the oryx grazing further up the slope I had my father hang back and began to work my way in; low crawling the last several hundred yards. I closed in to 478yds as they were about to break over the ridge and had 30 minutes left of shooting light. Didn’t feel comfortable with the shot and decided it was best to return the next morning with renewed hope.

Next morning we came in from the north thinking we could use the ridge to our advantage and hopefully glass them crossing into the area and working in to shooting position. This however proved futile as by noon no oryx were in sight. Decided to work down to where we saw the tracks the evening before and saw no fresh sign there or south several miles. It was a long somber walk back which also produced no sight or sign of oryx. Down trodden and beginning to feel that anxious self doubt we did what we shouldn’t have; left the location to hunt another area for the evening. This proved no better and closed the day knowing the best plan would have been to hold where we’d seen them the evening prior.

Friday morning we got out and worked the ridge we’d seen them with a few tracks crossing into private but no visual of animals and no tracks coming across into public (where’d the hell had they come across from I wondered). As much as I’d have liked to go back track the sign my father had to return home for some work.

By this time I was in a fever to find these animals! Got the clear from work so it was just a matter of getting my home boss to give the thumbs up. After failed smooth waxing poetic and then downright pleading I got the go ahead to get back at it. I spent Friday night home, washed up my gear, cleaned the barking stick, and got a solid 2.5 hours of shut eye before heading back in country.

Saturday morning I decided to revisits the area to the north we’d seen track going into the BDA. Wasn’t seeing fresh sign other than what I’d already locate, nor visual on any animals. Decided to head back to the truck and run the fence line. As I was glassing I saw that a vehicle was stopped a mile up ahead. As I approached I saw gear laying about and discovered no one in the side by (which was parked smacked dab in the middle of the two track; I know, I know, when you gotta boogie you boogie). As I was walking back to the truck I saw a jacket and spotting scope on the BDA side of the fence laying in the ground. Imagine my surprise ?. Looked at my phone and had cell service, so some quick google and a phone call discovered the eastern side of the BDA was open to the off range oryx; I’ll be damned! As I performed a little monster truck rally (drama added for effect) to pass the side by and several more miles I discovered some dog piles (if you know you know). Parked the truck (OFF THE TRACKS ?). I headed into the BDA and after a mile or so I discovered what could only be described as the “Cedar **** Monument”; more oryx scat that can be imagined but nothing fresh go figure. Worked my way west to the rim over looking the river valley and spent several hours glassing to no avail. 2.5 mile out and decide to work south to an area I hadn’t quite been able to make my way on foot to. Another dozen antelope and four deer later I was at my destination.

Now, I have to say; in time past I’ve almost had an epiphany prior to when I’m about to work into a kill. This time? I’ll tell you all I felt is that I was about to have a pleasant HIKE into beautiful country; that’s how confident I was by this point. I was 2 miles in when I felt my phone buzz. It was my father asking how it was going and if I’d had any luck. As I was typing my short response I slowly stepped out from a finger to see movement out of my left periphery. As I looked up I saw an oryx raising its head from what must’ve been the most succulent bite of its life; and it’s last…

It must’ve caught my movement because he quickly turned and took in my full glory ? and then broke into a full sprint for the rim. Without time to range I dropped to my knee (don’t ask me when I dropped my phone; I remember thinking I don’t have time for the shooting sticks but don’t remember dropping them either). I raised up and quickly guessed 200yds. I put my second drop reticle on its lower shoulder and watch a dirt plum burst over its back (*%#+ too high and LEAD you idiot). I quickly chambered another round and as he was about to ascend the rim I led his stride and let fly. He made two more strides with momentum and then dropped mid way up the rim. I chambered another round and he was flailing so that I couldn’t get sights on the left shoulder… screw it, head shot time (I ain’t losing this meat ?). I shot and his head dropped. I rechambered and kept on him for what felt like an eternity. After 2 days and 6 hours (all which took place in an estimated ten minutes) I found my phone and text my father I’d hit pay dirt! I approach the oryx and after confirming he’d expired I sent my prayers up high and thanked this beautiful creature for his part in the dance and nourishing of my family.

After looking him over this is where blessed intervention was understood and I thanked the Good Lord for my luck/blessing. My shot was far too foward and high. I caught him In the lower neck and severed his left carotid artery. This did however come at a price; as the ballistic traveled downward it continued on its course through much of the upper left back strap. Ask me if I was upset? Not at all, disappointed, yes, but I had achieved what I set out for (only by the Lords grace and kindness of many of you especially one in particular).

I’m not proud of my dressing. It was one of the sloppiest and rushed jobs I’ve done but as the Sun fell with haste and hoards and army and fire ants amassed for the feast I moved with urgency. My father came up on me literally as I had finished putting the first quarters in my pack for the hike out. Was only 2 miles from the truck but it was one of the most grueling pack outs yet. What a hunt I will always cherish and beyond elated my father was there to close it out and celebrate with me.

View attachment 112907

View attachment 112908

View attachment 112909
Always happy to read such a thoughtful write up!
Start calling you Nate Simmons man ?
Awesome job and great write up!

Quick post about the knife in the photo.

The blade was forged and made by cousin Curtis Cordova of Truchas, NM. He is an amazingly talented man who pours himself into whatever he does. He has worked continuously to grow and develop his forging and crafting skills. He owns and operates Mountain Air Ironworks. That was a blade he crafted for me and I love it. It’s raw carbon and hold an edge very well. With the antler and tanto edge I can use it double duty as a hook and skins amazingly. He can forge most anything and has worked hard of late to grow his credentials with Damascus. If you’re interested I’ll include the link to his FB page.

IMG_3378.jpeg

IMG_3376.jpeg

IMG_3375.jpeg

IMG_3374.jpeg

IMG_3372.jpeg

IMG_3370.jpeg

IMG_3365.jpeg

IMG_3364.jpeg

IMG_3362.jpeg

IMG_3363.jpeg

CaHunter I will post later about the knife. I do want to share the story behind it. As far as the mount, I’ve never been one for mounts. No objections to it just most likely never felt I had the available funds as anytime I’ve had the. It could go to more needful things. Definitely would if I had the surplus enough. I will definitely euro mount this young bull, but my memories will not be caught in the beautiful cape or head of this oryx. Instead it will be kept in the memories of the beautiful people who were kind enough to help make it happen and the ones I share in it with.
I too have never been one for shoulder mounts. I generally do a skull mount for everything. Between earthquakes knocking them off the wall and breaking them, moving from one house to the next, the hair is a magnet for dust, and I'm just too cheap to drop $1k on them!

20181117_131009.jpg

20181117_131003.jpg

2021-12-12 12.45.21.jpg

I too have never been one for shoulder mounts. I generally do a skull mount for everything. Between earthquakes knocking them off the wall and breaking them, moving from one house to the next, the hair is a magnet for dust, and I'm just too cheap to drop $1k on them!

View attachment 113394

View attachment 113395

View attachment 113398
Bwht,

Those are some amazing bulls you’ve harvested! The coloration on the bull elks rack is amazing and the length on that oryx is impressive. Congrats

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom