OTC mule deer tag

I usually hunt down south and they have been selling out sooner every year, I think last year they sold out in august, but I can't remember exactly

Thank you all for the responses I must say the people on the Idaho forum are very helpful thank you like I say if any of you want to try Utah I can help as well

Yea the cool thing about idaho is that you can buy the $20 archery voucher and hunt the archery hunt, the general rifle hunt, also the late season archery, makes it worth your money, especially if you have youth hunters

They usually sell out within a few days after they put them up for sale for residents to buy a second tag. The second tags are what is left from the non resident quota. I think that date is August 1 but not positive.

This was our 2019 season with my 11 year old girl and the hunting buddy I invited.
94650resized20191011114559.jpg

19821resized20191013121757.jpeg

I also hunted with a buddy and his 12 year old girl (she had an elk tag) and got this buck.

46510img3809.jpg

You should be able to find some bucks. Use glass and have fun!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom