OTC Sheep Down!

Ltsheets

Very Active Member
Nice Amigo! You've had a h*ll of a year! Sheep in general are the toughest animal to hunt, and OTC is even tougher. So congrats on accomplishing something few of us have! I'm headed out for my own OTC hunt this week. Hopefully I'll track a few down!

Congrats again!

What a good year for you!

Please check back in with how they are for eating. I hear interesting comments regarding them.

Yeah I feel blessed. I'm doing jerky, brats, and breakfast sausage with it. All I've heard is they have a great flavor but are tough.

Those are very interesting photos in that does not look like what I would typically think of as barbary terrain. Looks like I need to be expanding my areas.

Anyway, much congrats on a well-earned trophy. Based on my barbary this year (just had some breakfast steaks this morning) and all previous years, I can confirm that barbarys are generally tasty, but always chewy.

There are some places that we have the barbs located that do not fit your common barb country profile, insane! Congrats Lt , good luck in the draw, bet I could guess your first choice elk hahaha!

If you know where I hunted elk this year then your guess about next year is an easy one haha.

>There are some places that we
>have the barbs located that
>do not fit your common
>barb country profile, insane! Congrats
>Lt , good luck in
>the draw, bet I could
>guess your first choice elk
>hahaha!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom