Other Forums

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Hello all,

I have noticed that in all the other forums, Mule Deer, Elk, Campfire, people belittle and put down others' on a constant basis. It is amazing, that this New Mexico forum does not do that. It is like it's own site, without all the negativity. It amazes me. I guess that is just due to the good people of this state.

Nahhh, we just killed all the trouble makers.

Seriously, I have met and spoke to many of the guys on this forum and they have been some great people.

I have also. I recgonized people from mm by their pictures posted on here and walked up and intruduced myself and told them where I knew them from. I have met people in utah and NM and they were all very nice people. Even met stinkystomper that way.

Lots of great guys on this form. We may not always agree with each other, but we're good people and good outdoorsmen.

-Cody

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-12 AT 09:42AM (MST)[p]As Paul said we just practice SSS. Seriously, I've met some really some real good folks here. Most NM folks are polite,good natured.

I can say I have gotten more help for the new mexico forum then all the rest.Have met some great people when hunting there.My son feels like he has other grandparents in new mexico when were there.Even when we dont agree on here it does not get that bad.Very proud to say I have friends in new mexico.Looking forward to many more trips to the great state of new mexico.

I agree 100%, this is the best forum not only on MM but on any hunting website.

For the most part the NM forum has remained possitive in the majority of the postings.

Our family has been very fortunate to have drawn some VERY nice tags in NM and the people on this form have been very willing to share information and support. We have had several NM residents go above and beyond to help us out on several occasions:

One resident offered us the use of his ATV for my son's youth mule deer hunt. (We should have accepted his offer as I later buried my truck in a creek crossing!!!)

One member gave us his secret spot where he had previously harvested several B&C antelope.

Another resident went out of his way to get in contact with us while we were on my sons deer hunt to tell us about a big buck he had spotted while driving through our our unit.

This is just a small sampling of the generosity of the people on this site. We can't thank everyone enough.

That is why I am simply staying on this forum. This is a site to share stories and information, not share your negativity. This forum is great, as we are all willing to help each other out.

I agree. I don't know why people have to get on sites and act like a troll. I've seen guys purposely try to piss off outfitters and landowners and for what? It really does get my goat. I'm the nicest person you will ever meet and would never personally belittle another on this website for any reason.

The ones I really hate are the ones that get on here all aerogant and all. they ruin it for all the rest of us good hearted honest hunters.

Just ask ELKMAN. He loves me. He's from NM and is super nice to everyone, never a bad word or sarcastic remark.

Shoot, just look at me and antler addiction outfitters. Me and those guys are best buds. Never once have we had harsh words or even thought about cussing each other. oryxrus has even commended me a time or two on the relationship I keep with AAO. It all goes to show that we NM guys are just honest good ol hunters and are NOTHING like the rest of this site.

I for one am glad to call NM home and am glad this state/site has nothing but good honest respectable people.

Thank god this place is clean and free of pot stirrers!

stinkystomper - Thank god this place is clean and free of pot stirrers!

Well......... It was............ Then came a stinkystomper.

Haha! You're quite entertaining at times stinky.

Who is Elkman? Never heard of him before, or is it just that I usually skip over his posts out of learned behavior? Hmmm?? Don't remember...

This is a great forumn and does have a lot of good people both NM residents & nonresidents who come here to share stories and to cuss/discuss the heated topics.

Keep it coming ladies & gents!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom