Otter Creek Outfitters

DUKFVR

Anyone hunt with them or know what the country is like there as far as game is concrned? They are in SE Mt. Unit 704 I believe. Looking to book a mule deer hunt with them & just looking for any info available. PM me if you want.
THANKS!

I've not hunted with Otter Creek but i've hunted mule deer just north of there. Lots of deer both mule deer & whitetail, not sure what you're looking for as far as a trophy. There's some decent mulies but you'll have to sort thru them.
7 Mag

i have a friend from texas that guides for them during hunting season. they do pretty well on deer and antelope. 170-180" deer

Looking for a nice deer . A hi 160 -170 would just make my day. Bigger would be Great ,but they are telling me with some patience & work a 160- 170 is very realistic. Is your Friend Tony? I am in Tx too & he is the one I am talking with.

THANKS Again Guys!!!

yep, i met tony when i when i used to work down in southeast texas. we're pretty good friends. talk to him about 1-2 times a month. went with him my first time in 2005. he knows the area real well. he'll take care of you. next time you talk to him tell him his buddy brian the game warden is waiting on a call to work the port some, he'll know what you mean.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom