Our Golden Knights

3TOE

Very Active Member
I didn’t get to watch the game last night, but damn I hate I missed it. 5 unanswered goals after dropping behind 2 in the first. AWESOME!!!
The wild are a hell of a team.
All we need now are two more wins to advance. Go Knights Go!!!
A8784558-0215-4B9C-8E69-4DE2992D8F8E.jpeg

They are the Las Vegas NHL hockey team. They were the first professional sports team to come to NV. They are playing the Minnesota Wild in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
They ranked #2 in the entire league this year at the end of the regular season.

At the moment they are.
The Avalanche & Knights are almost a mirror image of each other.
I’m sure the Av’s are glad they didn’t have to face the Wild in the first round.

Yes they are! If the Knights can win tonight they will be up 3-1. If that happens I will be super optimistic that we will see the Knights / Avalanche match up.

The Knights are one win away from advancing to the next round. They have 3 games in hand to pull off just one win, then on to face the Avalanche. I’m pumped!!!

The Knights made it to the next round. We had a house full of people last night watching the game. The Avalanche / Knights series will be a good one.
GO KNIGHTS!!!

7-1 put that in your pipe and smoke it. Go avs
That game was downright humiliating. Lehner looked like he just woke up from a nap. He’s a big dude & isn’t very fast, but holy crap.... He will give up some easy goals in any game, but he looked like he was playing in his first NHL game. I guarantee he won’t be in the net Wednesday night. Flower will be out there standing on his head.

Where is the chirping from the Avalanche fans? The knights have dominated for 8 straight periods of play now.
All tied up now at 2 each, best of 3 (if it gets that far) will decide!!!

GO KNIGHTS GO!!!

Looks like your the only one that didn’t think this series would go 7 games. But chirp all you want! Go AVs!!!!

Looks like your the only one that didn’t think this series would go 7 games. But chirp all you want! Go AVs!!!!
I had a strong feeling that it could go for 7 games. I really wouldn’t expect any less from the 2 best teams in the league.
It’s a shame to me that either team will get eliminated this round, because both of them deserve a shot at the cup.
GO KNIGHTS!!!

go VEGAS KNIGHTS, best team the past 2 1/2 games. Come home and win it at T MOBILE !!!
??Glad to see I have at least one other guy rooting for the Knights. Lol
My son is a Bruins fan so there has been a lot of smack talk lately. Lol
It would be awesome if the Knights & Bruins met in the finals.

End of the 2nd, 2-0 Colorado.
The Knights definitely aren’t playing at Avalanche’s speed tonight.

Go Knights! Congrats to everyone for an impressive performance against a quality Colorado team.
Looking forward to the Knights quickly dispatching Montreal and moving on to the Finals!
Bill

Where is Archbull now?? Guess he is out practicing with his bow since he cant spend anymore time watching the Avs this season!. lol

Hopefully I’m not underestimating Montreal, but I really don’t think they are nearly the threat that Minnesota & Colorado was.
If the Knights can win first 2 at home I think the series will be over quick.

Another awsume win last evening at T Mobile. Am sure VGK and their defense will add another win come Wed. GO KNIGHTS !!!

Another awsume win last evening at T Mobile. Am sure VGK and their defense will add another win come Wed. GO KNIGHTS !!!
It was a great game. VGK came out slow in the first. I don’t know if they were just sizing up Montreal or just didn’t come out skating fast, but they definitely owned the 2nd & 3rd periods. If they blow out the Canadians in game 2 it’s as good as over!!!

Montreal show up last eve and took it to VGK !!! The series now is on .... Time for The Knights to regroup and take back home ice. GO KNIGHTS !!!

VGK didn’t show up for the 1st 2 periods. Hopefully they wake up on the trip to Montreal & realize they are in the playoffs.
The aggravating thing about the game was despite playing halfhearted, they still could have tied it up at 3 all & taken it to OT.

For a game that VGK dominated. It all went south after Fleury gave up the empty net goal. The Knights just lost their wind & Montreal took advantage. What a waste of an opportunity!

FOR SURE. The Knights, let this game get a way... comeback and win on Sunday and all is good. Looks like a 7 gamer. GO KNIGHTS !!!

Well Lehner stood tall tonight & played a great game. VGK didn’t look like they would pull off the W, but they managed to hang in there to take it in OT. It’s going to be a nail biter for the next couple of games. GO KNIGHTS!!!

CHOKE!!!! What the hell happened to the team that played Colorado in the last series? I can’t believe Vegas is playing so poorly.

Down goes Vegas!!! It was a hell of a run. I have to give credit to Montreal’s defense & to Price, their goalie. That dude definitely won this series for them.

An upgrade to VGK powerplay and all will good this upcoming Season
Lol… you got that right! Simply having one would be an improvement. I would get so damn aggravated watching… yelling “shoot the Fing puck!!!” ?
They had a great season anyway! I’m happy for Fleury winning the Vezina trophy. Pretty cool. ??

I am in no way a fan of Tampa Bay, but I have to root for them since Montreal took down VGK.
TB just took game 2 for a 2-0 series lead. NICE!!!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom