Our Governor

Sounds like our Governor and yours should choke on a bag of d!cks. Pardon my french but I believe we can go back to work on a limited basis (at least) if it is done cautiously. Our Gov Newsom just talks in circles and never answers a question with a yes or a no.....he's a master word-smith.

I keep waiting for some reporter to ask each and every Governor, and the President;

When the medical professionals tell us that the pandemic if over, do you promise that all of our rights and privileges will be returned to a normal pre pandemic level ?

Of course we will get our freedoms back. It will all be explained in the 100,000 pages of legislation and regulations.

I need to go cut wood. Bet i come back happier. :)

Throw my POS Governor into that bucket also.
Sounds like our Governor and yours should choke on a bag of d!cks. Pardon my french but I believe we can go back to work on a limited basis (at least) if it is done cautiously. Our Gov Newsom just talks in circles and never answers a question with a yes or a no.....he's a master word-smith.

Wiszard...not sure that our Gov can choke on a bag of dicks...He has plenty of practice at that, I assume. He does have a husband after all.

Weld County is creative and wealthy enough to push back on Polis. The state keeps taking away and at some point ya gotta take a stand. Good on them!!

FB_IMG_1587946801964.jpg

Our gov is steaming POS. He has no plan whatsoever to get this state back on it's feet. The rural counties are starting to get a bit pissed off over this idiot shutting down the golf courses and parks.

Hell, I went into our local Albertsons and it was packed with people shopping. The only thing I can figure is that the Kung Flu is much more deadly in the fresh air and sunshine than it is in a crowded grocery store.

Everyone in my neck of the woods just shakes their heads at the complete lunacy of that nazi pile in Carson City. I hope all those out of work culinary union toadies are wondering why they voted Sisolak in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom