Out with a BANG

TerynItUp

I went back to my old stomping grounds of the 4 corners for one last chance to get some birds on the ground. My cousin and I fought the rain all day but the birds didn't seem to mind the bad weather and gave us two limits of ducks and two geese shy of our limit in the morning. Went to a different corn field for the evening and shot two more geese to call it a season.

To make it even better, my wife tagged along with us to get a better understanding of one of my many addictions. Already counting down the days till next season.

9633wf1_1.27.13.jpg

1969wf3_1.27.13.jpg

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Nice! Good job Teryn. AKA, New Mexico badlands duck commander. :)

Any day you can get a mixed bag of geese, buffleheads, widgeons, mallards, & a pintail to top it off is a great day, especially with family.

Looks like maybe a young drake redhead too.

>
>
>Looks like a hen Goldeneye

Bingo, she was a Goldeneye.

Yes sir, that cousin of mine could blend right in with them Robertson boys.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

That a good day anywhere.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom