Outfitter Draw?

I see. But the outfitter may know if they attended the draw in person. Or do they no longer have outfitters attend?

Seriously AZ?? I have not heard that before. Nothing these days will surprise me, however-This Nevada draw actually takes place in Texas?
Yes, the NV big game draw “takes place” on one guy’s desktop computer in the Kalkomey offices in Texas. You can watch them do it live via stream if you want to. They make a show of it as if it adds some measure of veracity to watch a guy’s screen while he clicks a button to run the software to do the “draw”. If there was something shady going on – it could easily still be going on in the software despite the fact that this is all live-streamed.

NDOW tends go out of their way to make it look transparent as they have a history of bad behavior inside the agency. Rigged draws to benefit friends & family years ago when they did it in-house.

Utah and Arizona were both busted for doing the same thing years ago.
Several guys were retired early over that stuff.
That’s why Utah doesn’t even do their own draw anymore.Can’t trust themselves.
Arizona had similar issues plus they were just dumb.
Could not even get their application process fixed for 25 years let alone do a draw.

After my brother drew Ruby’s LATE last year (turned in the tag), he struck gold again this year with 221-223 Early……lucky fugger!! That dude regularly draws hard to obtain tags…..regularly!! Drives me mad and happy at the same time.

Nada for me of course though.

Wife and son drew area 10 first rifle. Some of you may have seen the buck my son shot last year. this will be the first hunt for the wife!

Thanks Joe.. congrats to your wife on a heck of a trophy deer. Will and I hunt together from time to time and we live not too far apart.
Thanks man and she's still pretty excited. Hopefully we can get her on a bull this season. Good to know you and Will know each other. Sooner than later, we are going to head up your way with the fifth wheel and just keep heading north as there are some really awesome coastal areas to see. Never have hunted blacktail so we might take Will up on his suggestion as well. Looks like you have a guide but, if you ever needed help with the Rubies-there's not too many areas in 10 my 4 girls and wife haven't hunted. It's always been our favorite spot in Nevada and we have a lot of great memories there. Quantity and quality are quite a bit different than it used to be but their still in there as you and your son proved last year. Keep me posted and if ya need to get a hold of me-Will has all of my info.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom