Outfitter Experience

ciller160

Looking forward to 2023, I want to get a hunt planned. I’m wondering if anybody here has any experience with a couple of outfitters I’m considering.

JP Big Game Safaris in Limpopo
Superior African Hunting Safaris also in Limpopo

Thanks in advance.

I would run from the Jp as in this just a new name to run his business under Juan pace. He has had a troubled past at best if you believe what hunters have said about there hunts a few years back.

To many good places to go to then to deal with anyone with questionable practices

4aces adam banard has place in limpopo and northern cape. Great camp and Ph and there are many others. What is on your list to hunt I maybe able to help and point you in right direct.

Thanks for the reply.
Honestly, everything is on my list to hunt.
I asked about PJ because I saw a sable hunt with them sell at a banquet auction for less than $1000 and I wondered why.

all auction hunts from SA are down price wise as many are not good deals. So many times till you add other animals you will pay more then if you picked a place you wanted to go in the first place with out the auction. Unless you find a place you may have on your list of places I would not do an auction hunt. So many good deals out there now by just asking outfitters

Check with CT safaris. Went with Chris a few years back and had a great hunt. We hunted plains game and between 3 of us harvested 27 animals in 10 days.

I would not limit my search to just SA some great hunts in namibia. Not as many kinds of animals there but I feel it is a great deal for the ones they have. Can have a great hunt there for 5500 or less even and of course you can spend more.

There are lots of good outfitters in Africa, and so much more value for your money compared with North America. Check out the hunt reviews on the Africa hunting and accurate reloading forums. I would stay clear of the NRA auction type hunts, they are typically trying to get you there and then rip you off on high trophy fees. Do a bit of research, to make sure the hunt areas are large enough in size, so it's not a "penned" hunt. Everything is pretty much fenced in South Africa. But I did not feel like it was unfair on the large properties (10,000 acre plus). Bring extra cash, because you will shoot more or different animals than you originally planned. And you almost certainly will be planning your return trip before you get back to the US. Also, there is quite a bit of expense in getting trophies back nowadays - in the future I'll just take pics and use the money for the next trip.

I would run from the Jp as in this just a new name to run his business under Juan pace. He has had a troubled past at best if you believe what hunters have said about there hunts a few years back.

To many good places to go to then to deal with anyone with questionable practices

4aces adam banard has place in limpopo and northern cape. Great camp and Ph and there are many others. What is on your list to hunt I maybe able to help and point you in right direct.
Stay Away - Rhino poacher!!

Cheap hunts also can give you a bad taste afterwards.

Do you homework!

Bushwack greetings!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom