Outfitters

bighornhunter

Thinking about booking a hunt with either Stetter Outfitters or Chamley Outfitters both out of Dubois, does anyone have any experience with either one? I've talked to both outfitters and several of their references. I was given some great information and recommendations but to hire both outfits. Each outfit seems to have its pros and cons. Would like to hear other opinions and past experiences. Thanks for any help good or bad

That’s good Elk Country, I don’t know anything about those outfitters, could we please see a picture of that Caribou

Those two must be relatively new but they're probably good. I've hunted the area for years and Fritz Meyer and Wayne Suda were the go to guys in the area.

I'm not sure if either are still outfitting but it might be worth contacting them if possible. I haven't talked to Wayne in years but I think he's still in Dubois . not sure on Fritz. if nothing else they may have some experienced advice.

Wayne hasn't outfitted for 15 years or so. Fritz sold is outfit a couple years age to Cody Brown who guided for him for several years.

ride low in the saddle and stay off the ridge tops

I guide for an outfitter in Dubois, my two cents is that both Chamley and Stetter run very good operations, couldn't go wrong with either one.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom