pahvant late bull hunt

HNTNFSH

just got back from the pahvant late hunt and had a great time. my friends son drew the tag and had only 4 days to hunt due to his active duty in the military. we got it done he killed a nice 6x6 bull on the 2nd to last day. lots of miles covered it was a hunt i wont forget. but this little story goes to the real heros we met in meadow and kanosh utah. you guys know who you are and our thanks and appreciation go out to all of you for your time and effort to make this hunt a dream come true. all of you were absoluety amazing and words cant describe what you did for us. i hope you all get a chance to read this and if you are ever in our neck of the woods dont hesitate to ask cuz you will always be welcome at our campfire. again THANK YOU THANK YOU to some of the most amazing people i have ever had the pleasure to hunt with!

Pic's?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Thank you Dan. We all had a great time, and was glad to help out. Any time you are down this way look me up and we will check out some bulls. It is very cool how you can meet total strangers, and after a couple days of hunting walk away good friends. I want to wish Daryl the best of luck in Afghanistan, I think he is a awesome kid, and I appreciate every thing he is doing for us here at home. I will pm you my phone number and address and we will keep in touch.

definately and make sure all the guys down there know how we feel and i will let daryl and his family kmow as well. i will send you with a pm with all my info cuz if you every need anything from up north you got it. its great to have some awesome new friends again thanks for everything

I would have liked to hunt all day with you guys but you had the best with Ross. tell Daryl thanks for his service and we wish hime the best. glad he got a nice bull

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom