Pahvant Videos

Ticks N Tines

Very Active Member
Just thought I would share some of my scouting footage from the Pahvant this year. I didn't have a tag (Had the rifle tag last year), but I just can't get enough of that place.

I was surprized at the lack of bulls I could find during the summer this year. Canyons that I could see 10-15 bulls in everytime last year, were almost totally desserted this year. It was a wierd year, but I did find a few bulls.

The first bull I found this year was huge. I had a new digiscoping system that I couldn't get used to and the footage turned out crappy. But it was well over 1000 yards off too.
Look very closely for the bull and watch him really close. He is a BIG bull. He is at the bottom of the screen. And yes he had 60 cows in July.

Here are a bunch of other little clips I put together of other bulls I found this year (Went back to my old digiscoping system). The one bull that is on here several times I would guess in the 340-350 range. I would have taken him with a bow for sure.

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/1611/Pahvant-2011

Here is a video I took of a huge herd of cows. Count how many calves are in there! That's a really good sign for the Pahvant.

I can't get enough of that place after my hunt last year. It's a fun unit for sure!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom