Pando

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
Have you ever heard of Pando ? I have been driving through it for years. Until they put a little sign up on the side of the road and I have seen a few articles on it. I never understood what it was. Check this out.

Science is cool....pando is cool.....but....science doesn’t care one way or another what does or doesn’t happen to that tree...

People with an agenda do...

There’s a ex town in Colorado that was called Pando too.

all Aspen are clonal, there’s probably bigger clones than Pando out there.

I don't get it. These scientists insist we live in a world that was created by evolution and that evolution should not be impede upon and these tree huggers insist we do not question the scientists.
The point to evolution is stuff gets created and then grow and then turn into something new, who is to say Pando is not evolving because of the drought that has lasted for more than 20 years.
They blame cattle but I don't believe cattle are allowed to graze on that area of the Fish Lake Basin, correct me if I am wrong but I have not seen much cattle up on that side.
If deer are eating the Aspen shoots Is that not part of nature and evolution.

Yes, they grow more from the roots. I think we’ve known that for about forever.

If you log them, they grow even more. Then you’ll wish you had cows to keep the place mooed down.

I new the Aspen was the largest living organism but never heard it called Pando. I also have read that Blue Green Algee is the largest living organism

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom