Paramount HTR in stock

3TOE

Very Active Member
For anyone that might be interested, I got an email notification that Muzzle-loaders.com has the CVA Parmamount HTR .45’s in stock.
B97AF1C7-C96C-4B4F-B0E2-0155B8D0C3E1.png

Hey 3TOE, what's the difference between the HTR and the PRO? Is the HTR supposed to be an upgrade from the PRO? Is the PRO still CVA's top of the line? The PRO is listed at $600 more than he HTR. Wondering what the difference is between the two and if it's really a $600 difference...

Thanks in advance.

Hey 3TOE, what's the difference between the HTR and the PRO? Is the HTR supposed to be an upgrade from the PRO? Is the PRO still CVA's top of the line? The PRO is listed at $600 more than he HTR. Wondering what the difference is between the two and if it's really a $600 difference...

Thanks in advance.
I believe the only difference is the HTR is blued barrel and the pro is ceracoated and lightweight stock
Like pushin_30 said, those are the only differences that I’m aware of. There is still question if the HTR comes with a Timney trigger or not, but I haven’t called to ask.
They are all part of the Paramount line up. CVA might have trimmed the overall cost to make them slightly more affordable. I honestly can’t recall what I paid for my Pro, but I really don’t think is was much more if any more expensive than the HTR. I think what you might be seeing on the price difference between the HTR & Pro is availability of the Pro & sellers taking advantage of that & upcharging.

I talked to CVA last week and the HTR comes with the in house Bergara Trigger. Guy did same it is an easy install if you want the by the better trigger aftermarket.

I talked to CVA last week and the HTR comes with the in house Bergara Trigger. Guy did same it is an easy install if you want the by the better trigger aftermarket.
Good deal! Thanks for the info. Have you made a decision yet on the CVA or the Knight?

I picked up a Knight Ultra-lite .50 today. The deal made the decision for me. Pretty much new in the box with Williams rear peep and Lehigh Defense aftermarket breech plug for $600.

40E8AAD0-6B65-4056-A1E7-4C6F33F34CE4.jpeg

Like pushin_30 said, those are the only differences that I’m aware of. There is still question if the HTR comes with a Timney trigger or not, but I haven’t called to ask.
They are all part of the Paramount line up. CVA might have trimmed the overall cost to make them slightly more affordable. I honestly can’t recall what I paid for my Pro, but I really don’t think is was much more if any more expensive than the HTR. I think what you might be seeing on the price difference between the HTR & Pro is availability of the Pro & sellers taking advantage of that & upcharging.
Thanks to the both of you for your responses! I might have to get one...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom