Parker Compound Bows

I shoot the Hunter-Mag. I love it. I can't tell you about the rest of the set-up but the bow is great. I know a few guys that work in archery shops that shoot them. So they must be alright. I can't imagine needing to get another bow for quite a while. Good luck on your decision.

AZbowhntr,
A couple of the guys at one of the shops I talked with also shoot this bow.

The price sure seems right..$320 for the combo. That is about $100 less than anywhere else that I looked!

Anyone else?

berto

I shot one at the shop last year, it all but jumped from my hand upon release. Didn't seem to be the smoothest bow in the world. Don't even know which one it was. I like the look of the Parker, just don't like the feel .

I bought a parker Challenger for my wife and she really likes it. the thing weighs about as much a a goose feather! It is very quite and she has not mentioned any jumping. If I did not have a new hoyt, I would have tried a parker out. The price seems to be good, and so far the quality is good. Hoyts are a damn good bow, but a little on the spendy side.
My wife bow is set at 50 pounds, so one set at 60 or 70 might be a little more of a hand full.

okay,

i bought it and my wife wrapped it and put it under the tree. she insisted. guess i'll wait a couple of weeks to shoot it more.

thanks for the input!

berto

got the parker and love it!

shot about 40 arrows at the range sunday and didn't have any problems except for weak muscles :)

can't wait to shoot it again...

berto

I really think you will the line of Parker bows,I have been shooting one for 3 years and I love it.I shoot the hunter mag,and I have a friend who recently bought one,he loves it.

I think the Hunter Mag for the price is the BEST Bow on the Market. Don't purchase the Outfitter,outfit it yourself.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom