passing the time...

264Magnum

my friend was given this high point 9mm handgun (read: POS) and i had this old laptop. with nothing better to do on a saturday afternoon, we took them out and unloaded the 12 gauges onto them.
42058255246837cd.jpg

4205829524aba6a6.jpg

420582e22509df10.jpg

4205832a255e0809.jpg

Krusty.jpg

we are just passing time for sure!
these are sad times, I am waiting for the crack of an bat!
I love ball games (SF Giants), And then Trout season and camping starts,then the draw results start to come in then the blood starts pumping. Its an cycle and the end of January til end of April sucks! nothing to do but work,breed and once a month head north to the Smith River for steelies for an weekend!I guess it could be worst! I have about 1000 rds of 12ga I need to dump!
all mixed up steel I must be a little creative and find some thing to shoot up! Thanks 264magnum for an idea!(I am eyeing
those old propane tanks in the back yard)cont......!
RACKMASTER

propane tanks are great fun. last summer we shot a full scuba tank with a 50 bmg, that was impressive.

Krusty.jpg

living out the country, we built a lot of stuff like that. we built quite a few potato guns when i was in high school. we turned it into an art. i made a pistol that shot those little golf ball size red potatoes. use to use them keep my friend's cattle in line, and sometimes my friends themselves.

i had a mortar that shot water filled soda cans. our pride and joy was a trebuchet made of shortened telephone poles. launched all kinds of stuff off that bad boy: v8 engine blocks, roadkill deer.

Krusty.jpg

All we have here in California is the Green Ghost. They don't even qualify for the Grand Slam. There are a few Rocky Mtn. Turtles in eastern CA but good luck in drawing a tag. I'd be up for a swap hunt though. Box turtle would be my first choice, obviously.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom