Pathfinder's 2019 Season

Pathfinder101

Had a few surprise whitetails show up on the cams this year. Never had a whitetail out there before. Will be interesting to see if they stay...

62580whitetail2.jpg

4838whitetail1.jpg

New to the forum, but I thought I would jump in with a scouting thread.
I have hunted most of my life in my home state of Washington (except for a few years I was unable due to military assignments and deployments), and my boys and I will hunt here again this year. I grew up chasing whitetails in NE Washington, but when my career brought me to mule deer country I became hooked. We hunt a piece of ground near home we have access to that is a mix of private and public.
As a teacher, I don't get a lot of time off in the fall to hunt, but I do manage to worm in one out of state hunt to Idaho. The past two years I have hunted the general deer and elk season there, and I'll do that hunt again this year.
I've been trying to draw a quality tag here in Washington for 18 years with no luck yet, but this year I managed to draw the Early Unit 55 Tag for mule deer in Idaho. I'm pretty excited, as it is the first quality tag I have ever had in my pocket. I've been living on google earth since I found out and next week my 12 year old and I are headed to the unit to scout.
If anyone has experience in the unit, I'll take all the help I can get.
I'll start by posting a couple of early trail cam pics from WA.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom