Patriot fishing trip

peez3006

Hey Paul Crawford. You still want to go fishing? I have the Patriot, out of Port San Luis chartered for Friday 8/12. They have been doing pretty good on the halibut, and that’s what we’re going to target. Maybe finish off with some rockfish. I’m only going to put 20 on the boat @$150 per. I have 5 open spots. Are you or anyone else interested in joining us?
Don P
1D9E175D-1BB8-432F-A0DD-5BC41929751E.jpeg

Don, I'm in AK right now. Save me a spot. I'll get back with you when I get home if I can't go. E-mail me your phone number. PC

Don, hope you see this. Have a CAT scan Friday plus have a couple hundred pounds of halibut fillets from AK. Please remember me in the future though. Let me know if you see this. Lost your number. PC

Bummer....that's 30 minutes north of me. How'd you guys do, Don? Pics? Hows the old ticker doing?

Steve

There’s a pic somewhere of me holding someone else’s fish. LOL I had a slow day. I’m saving up all my luck for buck season!
Don

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom