Paunsagunt Muzzleloader Hunt

BigBuckz

I drew a muzzy paunsagunt deer tag and was wondering if anyone on here has had the tag or hunted it and willing to share any information. I got a few questions dm me if your willing to talk a little bit about it. Thanks

I drew a muzzy paunsagunt deer tag and was wondering if anyone on here has had the tag or hunted it and willing to share any information. I got a few questions dm me if your willing to talk a little bit about it. Thanks
I drew the same tag this year. Hope you have all the components for your gun. Stuff is hard to find!!

3rd time this "controlled" burn has blown up on them. Lots of big buck country getting scorched.

Fires are not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to animals. In fact, they can be very helpful for a lot of different reasons.

I'm not sure if that fire is on the CWMU or outside of it, but if they are able to get it contained and you get some regrowth before the fall...I know I'd spend some time looking in that area of the burn.

And future years, most definitely.

Fires are not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to animals. In fact, they can be very helpful for a lot of different reasons.

I'm not sure if that fire is on the CWMU or outside of it, but if they are able to get it contained and you get some regrowth before the fall...I know I'd spend some time looking in that area of the burn.

And future years, most definitely.
It's outside of the CWMU and up on top of the plateau.

Being from CA, burned areas are always top spots for looking at. If they get it out and it gets some moisture this summer it'll have some attractive regrowth by the time the hunt starts.

IMO, I dont believe where this fire is located will have much affect on the Muzzy Hunters. I wouldnt be too concerned with it unless it really gets out of control

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom