Paunsaugunt Rifle, Who's Going?

slamdunk

Well its has finally crept up on me and I think I'm ready to go.
Anyone else on here going to be down there lobbing bullets at Muleys?

Oh yea baby. Looks like mild weather. My outfitter is more nervous than me. Lol

Damn Sure Wish I was going PUNK!

Best of Luck!

And I'll Be Waiting for the Next 'Birdie' Picture!:D

Is STOMPER gonna Help You Throw Some Lead?:D

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

> Damn Sure Wish I was
>going PUNK!
>
>Best of Luck!
>
>And I'll Be Waiting for the
>Next 'Birdie' Picture!:D
>
>Is STOMPER gonna Help You Throw
>Some Lead?:D
>
Stinky and UTF are staking claims to my camp, wish you could make it down too Bess, even if just for snake control!! ?

>> Damn Sure Wish I was
>>going PUNK!
>>
>>Best of Luck!
>>
>>And I'll Be Waiting for the
>>Next 'Birdie' Picture!:D
>>
>>Is STOMPER gonna Help You Throw
>>Some Lead?:D
>>
>Stinky and UTF are staking claims
>to my camp, wish you
>could make it down too
>Bess, even if just for
>snake control!! ?
>
>
>

Would it Be Ethical for Me to Bring My NE PISSCUTTER Tag & just take care of Matters down there?:D

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

> Would it Be Ethical for
>Me to Bring My NE
>PISSCUTTER Tag & just take
>care of Matters down there?

Maybe the fine print on the tag says North East Side Of The Pauns is all you have legal access to, huh? ?

I will be there the last day or so of the season getting ready to hunt with my dad he has a Managment tag,if any of you guys pass any good Managment bucks and feel like passing on the info please send me a PM

I wish we had a tag for the paunsy. We dont tho,but littlebuck and me will be hunting about 12 miles north of the boundry on Dutton.
Hope you have a great hunt, Slam, and have it become everything your hunting for. GOOD LUCK

Camp is set up, I'm headed back down Thursday. Been seeing lot's of medium sized and smaller bucks and a few "teasers" but not a "17 LE points" buck yet.
Thanks for the "good luck" posts, I hope the Muleys God's will be kind to me. I've helped put a lot of big bucks on the ground over the years, now it's my turn!?

Good luck Doug. I hope you kill a giant, but no matter what, I hope you have a good time chasing them!

Ive been called to action- Wednesday thru Sunday, have heard good things, but then that is also "here-say"~ guess well see 2016 Paunsy. Cant wait! ???Also here-say quite a few management bucks runnign around good luck 6x7! will keep my eye out for a giant for ya!!

I just called a biologist in Oregon and he told me that he believes my general tag is good for the Paunsy. So I'll be there too.

How did you do slamdunk? Any luck? Were they migrating?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Migration was early from what I heard ,we were there on the Managment hunt ,deer were still coming down though and i did hear a kid got a good Managment buck up by the pinks still.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom