Paunsy migration

YBO

Long Time Member
Do the Pauns deer migrate into AZ? A certain buck that was purportedly poached in Utah this past year, sheds fron the previous year were picked up in AZ...supposedly. thanks

Is there collaborating video showing the buck was still in IT. I would of thought the deer would've already danced into AZ at that point and time. Just curious. BTW that fence as saved a ton of deer

Blank
The buckskin seems to be the gray area.

If the three or four guys don’t get into a pissing match like they did on the other thread we may be able to discuss this topic without it getting nuked.
Apparently if your "just a little" across state lines, it's different than 20miles?.

Sure would live to have that tag and find out though, congrats

He knows that country like the back of his hand and knows exactly where the state line is.

Do we know when the alleged incident took place?

Thanks. I have hunted 12B-W a few times, and I can tell you for a fact that both G&F and DWR sit on the road under the power line, to see who strays!! ONYX Maps and GPS Tracks on your phone are your friend!!

Guided is way out of my league, and pocketbook. Probably go down in about two weeks to scout. My good maps just arrived. Will go a week early and spend the entire season.

My expectations are to finally experience the Pauns, find a really old mature deer, and hope he is bigger than 170". I'll be satisfied with those results!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom