Peak Mtn camp

Wheels1

New to the forum and not sure if this is the right place to be posting this. I’ve been looking for a new hunting trailer and just happened to stumble across these guys website. I spend my time in some pretty remote places chasing mule deer and elk but all my previous trailers have failed to meet my expectations. Curious to hear if any of you either own or have heard of these camps.
www.peakmtncamps.com

I know these guys well, their camps are awsome, IMO. I am a Tinner,(Sheet Metal) guy. I build some parts for them, roof jacks, heated tank covers , stove box, and the Stainless stove surrounds. The craftsmanship I see from Weston, when building these camps is really nice. They are just south of Mt. Pleasant, if your ever in this neck of the woods.

I know these guys well, their camps are awsome, IMO. I am a Tinner,(Sheet Metal) guy. I build some parts for them, roof jacks, heated tank covers , stove box, and the Stainless stove surrounds. The craftsmanship I see from Weston, when building these camps is really nice. They are just south of Mt. Pleasant, if your ever in this neck of the woods.
Awesome I appreciate the response. I’ve talked with them several times on the phone and they seem like a real stand up operation.

They now have all my trailer business. Service is amazing.

last week I took the wife down to look at the camps. It will be our next trailer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom